[Customization] [Hair Styles] Blood Elf <-> Void Elf Hairstyles

We would like hairstyles for both sides (blood/void elf) to be integrated into each other, including hair colors. Lore-wise, either side could easily imitate each other with access to such arcanic tools and enchantments, plus both culturally share the same styles in general!

My POV: Furthermore, this allows for those of the Alliance high elf community to better roleplay their character with these classic elven hairstyles. And blood elves of the Horde have asked for void elf hairstyles in General Discussion.

Let both parties be satisfied with this easy offering. This is low-hanging fruit and does not require a remodel of the mesh as the elves share the same model.

The Northrend Dalaran high elves are practically taunting us with this hairstyles!

From the Aliance high elf perspective, many use the Atomic Recalibrator over and over to get these hairstyles above, especially the male hairstyle. It is very frustrating to stop what you are doing when the recalibration is running out to renew it.

Thank you! I am grateful to still have my Community Council role and be able to post here - I am not sure for how much longer given my term is up. My focus has always been around my community of (non-voidy) Alliance high elves. This dream will never end, even following a demotion - it is a decade-long+ community dream:

Thank you for reading and shorel’aran! Hairstyles for all!

12 Likes