[Customization] [Hair Color] New Belf's Hair Colors for Void Elves

Bal’a dash! I am creating this thread as a sister thread to the Alliance High Elf & Quel’Danil Lodge architecture thread.

I would like to advocate on behalf of the community I represent to allow void elves the same four hair colors that blood elves had introduced in 10.2.

Would not both the Sin’dorei and Ren’dorei have access to the same magic to dye their hair? There is no reason to not give to both. Especially since they are the same model.

Thank you for hearing (reading) us out! :pray:

Shorel’aran,
Noa

10 Likes

Hard agree. It makes sense for them to both have those hair colors and since void elfs use the model as a high elf it makes sense they have the same colors as blood elf.

4 Likes

yes! It would make total sense for this, also I’d even suggest at least some of the velf hairstyles to be available to belfs (minus the tendrils ofc), more customization is never a bad thing!

4 Likes

Oh I dunno, those tendrils would make a lotta sense on my warlock… or shadow priest…

4 Likes

There should be more hair options for the characters.

4 Likes

Agreed regarding hairstyles in general. I am of the thought that hairstyles should be equally shared between the void elf and blood elf models, and the same with colors. :woman_elf:

Thank you for your encouragement. :pray: May we one day see both styles and colors implemented.

4 Likes