Customization for Shadowlands: Undead / Forsaken šŸ’€

Yes to all of it but especially this: Hide Bones Option - ā€œSo we already know per Ion at Blizzcon (2019) that we are getting this. I would like to take it a step further and make a suggestion. Instead of having just a ā€œHide Bone Optionā€ can we please get the option to hide bones for each part of the body?ā€

I want to keep the spine and ribs showing but not the knees and elbows.

2 Likes

I hit like before even reading your post at first! :slight_smile:

But yeah! I agree with everything. Bone-less Forsaken is looooong overdue, since ever since WoW was released in China, they have this. I love the idea of some bones showing. The best route would be having ā€œcheckboxesā€ for them, but this would require somewhat of a character screen revamp.

Straight back Forsaken are also a huge plus. With the new model tech they have the opportunity to do this much easier. Itā€™s funny that the concept art that you linked has the Forsaken standing straight, but in reality this armor model looks (the mail one with the skirt) looks terrible in practice with hunchback undead.

Other races of Forsakenā€¦ Oh yeah! If they wanted less work, they could re-use the 3 DK skins that every race/gender combo has, but I think itā€™s unlikely that they would add every race as a risen optionā€¦ Iā€™d love if we could get at least the undead H/Blood Elves and Night Elves to represent the Dark Ranger niche.

1 Like

Normally, Iā€™m all for customizationā€¦

But no and no to Night Elf and Human models on Forsaken. You want to play them, Alliance is waiting for you. Roll a DK.

These screenshots give me hope for Playable Straight back Forsaken models in gameā€¦

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2020/april/MaldraxxusSkeletonGreenCaster.jpg

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2020/april/MaldraxxusSkeletonPurpleCaster.jpg

I would like to see Freshly Raised Nathanos Undeads along with being a Skeleton Lich, Skeletons Undead Dark Rangers, and Vampires in the Undead/Forsaken Customization Options.

1 Like

No Upright / straight back (yet) but Iā€™m still holding out hope that itā€™s coming at some pointā€¦ :crossed_fingers:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like