💜 Customisation MEGA THREAD!

Yes! Please let me have black hair, Blizz!

1 Currency item added to each raid end boss call Mark of Valor. New vendor in orgrimmar and ironforge that has each tier set up to like T20 and also sells nifty potions/feast like the pvp ones

1 Like

I have hope! They did fix male blood elves mouths. I know it’s a more popular race though.

1 Like

Yes pls more customizations! Is one of the most important things in a RPG.

2 Likes

Some good stuff in this thread.

1 Like

and non-cleft-lipped face options for both genders :neutral_face:

1 Like

I would say gender specific sliders. For males, a crotch bulge slider, and for women, a slider for bust size. Because sometimes we want our character to feel more like us.

I mean, it worked to the success of Conan Exiles, and unlike that survival game, WoW doesn’t feature full nudity, just down to the underwear! So we’ll be alright with things like a bigger bulge in a gent’s pants, or a lass with a bigger bra-size! And you’d hardly notice it in PVP because you’d be too focused on fighting the other team!

1 Like

Eyebrows for Night Elves without Beards.

High Elves.

New Human Faces/Models.

3 Likes

so, negative to whats already there? :wink:

I play this to escape the ‘like me’ part. lol.

Sliders is something I dont see them add because it requires a complete rehaul of the current system. Too much effort for too little profit.

I really just want to see the eye color customisation. It will be great for humans and blood elves.

1 Like

Demon Hunter
Similar to the request of separating the human/wargen form for further customization, demon hunters should be able to choose from a variety of demon forms, which also more closely resemble their chosen elven form. Everyone transforming into the same two ugly demons is boring.

Also, the option to keep wings out is good. While not transmog, all of the requests to provide flight is even better.

All
Especially agree with more (and please current) hairstyles and other customizations such as eyes, skin color, and embellishments.

We need more customization. No one likes running into their doppelgänger in-game. It disrupts the emersion and makes one feel ordinary.

2 Likes

Would really love to see more hairstyle for older races, especially humans

3 Likes

I love the hairstyles Faebelina drew for Nightborne and Void Elf females, and think they could be great examples.

Worth googling them since I can’t link.

1 Like

you can post a link by using the ‘preformatted text’ option.

Well that’s your opinion. :stuck_out_tongue: I would love to have sliders. For one, I don’t like how every male character looks castrated. Saints Row has gender-based sliders, why not WoW? Yeah it would mean the customization system might need an overhaul to implement the sliders, but it would be a HUGE step forward!

Imagine everyone but gnomes having a height slider! Imagine an 8 foot tall Blood Elf Warrior with thick rippling muscles charging at you in PVP! That would be nightmare inducing!

If height is the only thing with a slider, I’d be fine with an added switch to pick a different voice. I would make my Blood Elf warrior have the voice of Vic Mignogna. The guy is super nice, exceptionally professional, and talented to no end! It’d be a way for Blizzard to give the guy work too, given Ron Toye has committed numerous crimes with tortious interference!

Vic Mignogna as a male Blood Elf voice option! He can double-dip and also do undead too! He did his own personal WoW commercial with his own undead warlock! He’d be a great addition!

More voice talent to give us options for different voices! It’d add variety to the voices we hear! Imagine hearing Jim Cummings as the voice of a Highmountain? Or hearing his voice from a pandaren? EVEN A GOBLIN!

There are so many voices that would be fun to hear as character options! Maybe even have some unique VA quotes.

1 Like

On the post above; I dont think sliders are ever gonna happen in wow unless they completely overhaul the customisation system…

[Void Elf & Nightborne hair](https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/f1/41/c8f14193d2e4623bc4164702bfe7f081.jpg)
4 Likes

That is very nice! thanks for posting!

Apply them to blood elf women too, and that’ll work perfectly! Also, we should see more anime-centric styles on blood elves. You know, because elves are narcissistic and would rock those hair styles because they’d be a way to stand out and be more flashy!

1 Like

Ok here’s some more ideas
Hairstyles:

Male:
Cornrows
Mullets
High top fades
Fades
Dreadlocks

Female:
Beehive
Bald
Dreadlocks
Mullets
Farah Fawcet hair style
Cornrows
I know some are on other races but expand that to more.
Beards:
Dwarf style beards for more races because Dwarves have the best beards in game.

Hair and beard length sliders

2 Likes