Current Version of Wrath is Great

You seem to think you speak for ‘most people’ a lot.

You’re

See, I can be petty too.

When?

blizzard did this to sell boosts.

not this ‘community’ bs they spew.

they have never cared about it and they never will.

this is purely a monetary decision and nothing more.

RDF makes leveling fun, convenient, and enjoyable so we can’t have that can we.

1 Like

Mmm… I don’t know this is getting hilarious, I’am getting a kick out of it really. Oooo a spell check NICE, you so totally got me.

This might very well be true. In this rare case, revenue and good game design aligned, but that’s just my opinion.

You guys are way off topic lol. Bring it back to the game.

AGREED!! I didn’t even think of this.

This is true but I didn’t take it there LOL.

Perhaps. A public company is required to pursue maximum $$$.

I think they do care and it isn’t always purely about money.

I disagree. I think it was a toxic addition to the game and I’m glad they are keeping it out.

and you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to.

why is this so hard to fathom?

1 Like

Of course I don’t have to use it. It’s not in the game. Blizzard made the correct choice and kept that toxic mistake out of the game.

You don’t have have to play the game if you don’t like the way they released it?

why is this so hard to fathom?

i think this new lfg tool is toxic: it’s being use to gate keep which will get even worse in wotlk. raider io is going to dictate who gets to join and who does not. at least RDF gets around this cesspool excuse of a lfg tool.

btw, thanks for being mean by telling me to quit. +1

1 Like

-their servers suck.*

1 Like

Maybe on low pop servers but any of the populated servers will remain healthy for awhile.

I feel you forget how much people enjoyed wrath.

1 Like

Nah - It’s been a really good tool and makes creating groups fast and simple without all the conveniences and automations that ruined the original. The new LFG tool works pretty well.

…hard to argue during this mid-day emergency maintenance (again) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“there’s no starvation in the world b/c i has a sammich in my hand”

on a fresh realm it’s going to be popping since everyone is leveling atm but on older servers it’s not the same experience at all.

1 Like

RDF didn’t solve player’s lack of interest in the content back in Wrath and it won’t now.

I know there is starvation in the world when I eat my sandwich. I know other players are too lazy to form groups or change to active servers where the community shares their interest in older content, even while I’m spamming dungeons.

The tool is great. People have to use it. RDF doesn’t exist because it was a bad idea.

1 Like

Don’t tell em there is another tool… Thats better shhh.

Agreed! I remember RDF was brought in later and I was like oh ok cool? I don’t remember being like OMG finally I can find groups wow! I was in a guild and played with so many people that I met a long the way so I never had issues. RDF convenient? Sure. Was I losing sleep over it…not really…

We LOVED it. I had a huge group of friends that played back then and all of us universally adored RDF. We used it a ton. It was so convenient.

…and that’s why I don’t want them to add it back. It was a terrible choice. Too convenient. It was just one of the many conveniences Blizzard kept adding to the game.

The current version they released has been great! I couldn’t have imagined they would have removed RDF and stuck with their convictions, but here we are. I speculate they have data that validated what some of us felt and they are choosing to correct the mistake this time. Let’s hope they don’t ruin this release like they did Wrath with the ICC patch.

It’s another feature added to the instant gratification list. Where today you don’t need a guild anymore. You can join LFR or buy WoW tokens and boom…you’re fully geared. Slowly but surely it trickles and waters down the game. I just HOPE the Classic team allows the players to freeze our character’s to a desired expansion because anything from Cataclysm and forward is a face roll and pay to win to the highest degree…