Current Version of Wrath is Great

Nothing needs to get their attention because they already were aware of the controversy and made the correct choice.

You feel the need to change minds. We don’t. We already got what we wanted. I don’t need to convince you of anything. You have to accept that people don’t want to be like you or think like you. They are unique and have their own interests.

The game is better because Blizzard made this choice. If some of the players don’t play over it, it will improve the community overall. This is a win/win for WoW Classic. I look forward to enjoying the game all the way up until they add back all the toxic tools again.

…but, right now, they say they won’t and that’s exciting!

My guide skips them. My girlfriend reads all of them and tells me about the lore. Some stuff I never knew even after playing years longer than her.

Your grievance is really simplified to you can’t handle people being different than you and you want to argue about it. Once you fail to convince them, you get all condescending and pouty.

Seeing as youtubers and “watchers” mostly play classic… Yes actually? ALSO don’t forget about the poll blizz done with the cata classic stuff. Most people wanting it there also.

:man_facepalming:

Ok let’s not bring up reliability of statistic again in this conversation, that’s another topic we won’t agree lol. Let’s bring it back to RDF.

Perhaps quote what you’re referring to because you are currently rambling about things that don’t exist.

WAIT… LOL this is so funny. Your running a guide to level? Mind blown by people. Will waste money but not want RDF. Im done with you at this point LOL

I hope they keep their decision to not include the patch 3.3 random dungeon finder. The new LFG menu works fine for me. I’m able to get a group with it as a dps.

Some of the players complaining about the LFG tool maybe haven’t given the tool enough of a chance, or perhaps worse, haven’t even tried it yet.

3 Likes

Yet again, “…you don’t play like me so I’m going to pout about it…”

You are clawing, hanging on every word, begging for relevance, hoping someone will argue with you. Turns out, you aren’t that important.

It’s funny your trying to put me down and act like im “pouting” about something. I just though that was hilarious. Ay keep doing whatever it is you do in WoW lol

That’s possible, but like so many other controversial topics, people are now entrenched. Two camps. It doesn’t matter how good the tool is, it lacks the conveniences of the toxic RDF tool, so it’s not good enough.

I speculate Blizzard has enough data to conclude that RDF was a huge mistake and that is why they are approaching this with such conviction regardless of all the forum noise.

The realm we are playing on has been amazing. The new tool is a great balance and I’m glad they made it.

2 Likes

Trying it as we speak… Nope i got a better chance with a addon then that thing lol. it’s gonna be a min so figured i’d try an chat with some peeps but i can see there is a gap somewhere.

Your behavior should be the cause for your reflection. I made an accurate observation. Multiple times, your posts are summarized as, “… you won’t argue with me, you don’t think like me, then --insert something condescending–.”. That is internet pouting.

This entire thread was about liking the game. I came here to express my enjoyment of the game. You came here to argue, complain, and try and convince people they don’t actually enjoy the game and they need to be like you. Of the two of us, you’re the problem.

1 Like

That’s weird the game is offline right now lol.

Sorry i forgot Blizz was the ONLY client to ever be online LOL. again gap.

whats your idea of “pouting”?

pushing one’s lips or one’s bottom lip forward as an expression of annoyance or in order to look sexually attractive: I don’t think you are aware of the word LOL!!!

O, I thought we were talking about the in game LFG tool.

Some private also have it as its “close to wow as it can get” LOL

Sure I am. Its the behavior someone displays right before their emotional breakdown. You don’t seem to have reached a melt-down yet. You’re still in the pouting phase, looking for anyone and any reason to argue.

Kinda like trying to be super literal with a word and quoting dictionaries.

Apparently you weren’t. You just couldn’t handle your emotions so you think storming off will “show those mean people who like the game” you mean business.

Please don’t try to turn this around… LOL You said it not me… and you keep saying it. I can see where blizz gets it from sometimes. And for some reason you seem to think im mad or your just trying to troll me at this point. lol

Also -hint- Crying is the word your looking for. “Pouting” Is what most people try to say instead of crying? for what reason? Gap