<Cult of Personality> Horde PvE Raiding Guild

Name: Cult of Personality

Server: Mankrik Horde - US-Central PvE Raid focused

About us: We are a group of long-term friends and family that have decided to start a guild together to enjoy Classic. The leadership has over a decade of guild and raid management, from the super casual family and friends raiding to server first competitive raiding. We also have some newer players who will be learning the game as we play, so we are absolutely welcoming to players of all skill ranges. Most of us are adults with jobs, kids etc.

We are a laid back group, we love to joke around and have fun. We also like to smash content as we get there.

Expectations: Essentially, get along with others. You don’t have to agree about everything, but don’t be a d-bag. We aren’t going to be hardcore, server first level 60s clearing MC in the first two weeks. We are here to have fun and enjoy the game with like-minded people.

And definitely not for the easily offended. We are NOT a PG group when we start making jokes and bantering. That being said, we are all decent people. We don’t discriminate.

End-game Plans: Will be focused on raiding and it’s requirements. Will have some PvP going once in P3 as well

Raid Times: TBA: Looking at two days. Tuesday-Saturday, 7 or 8 EST to 10-11 EST

Loot System: DKP

Class recruitment needs
Druid: Med

Hunter: High
Mage: High
Priest: Med
Rogue: Med
Shaman: Med
Warrior: Med
Warlock: High

Battle Tag

Arakkias#1208 (me) Discord Arakkias#7641 (me)

I am hoping for a bear tank! I have grace of air totem for you.

Also need dps. More dots!

1 Like

Any rogues, priests or warlocks out there?

1 Like

Today is the day! Get in on the ground floor!

1 Like