[CS Lounge]Zereth Mortis Dance Off

No, I don’t.

I’m just saying most modern shows have picked up on using cliffhangers, for every episode, to trick watchers to continue watching.

Original Charmed (unlike the Reboot) wasn’t like this neither were other older shows I’ve watched. There’s the occasional one, but it’s not every episode.

1 Like

id watch this
https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/291687743_2059308897587219_428495123482078245_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=KCgnOn2UutMAX9MffSY&tn=KPFfplyXW40e156K&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=00_AT9WRZhDmmbyWspsRDBnbfMCBsAQ527iBykUZf1IdBB7tA&oe=62C895C5

5 Likes

Nah, Maggie was the fall guy. Marge was the real mastermind. She was the one who left Maggie behind, full well knowing what would happen, and that the police would never prosecute a baby.

4 Likes

I’m getting tired of ZM. I decided to solo the BFA dungeons. I could do it easy on normal, heroic was a bit tougher.

The I decided to do solo Island Expeditions. Normal is easy. Heroic is easy. I still don’t know what I’m really doing there, but I’ve gotten a ton of pets.

I’m also thinking of getting Pepes whistle. I looked at the achievement to get it. I have one out of a bazillion bosses to kill with a bird on my head. It seems daunting but I have nothing but time. If I can get exalted with the Hydraxian Waterlords, I can do this. :bird: :hatched_chick:

4 Likes

Finally got to see Top Gun Maverik today with my son. We watched the original last night (he hadn’t seen it yet) and was pumped for today.

We definitely enjoyed it!

Now to try and beat this heat with a nice cold beverage :wink: :tropical_drink:

5 Likes

Id say its raining its pouring vrak is snoring but hes been a very busy centauar today so thats not gona work.

2 Likes

Today was kind of cool. Got my car back from the shop and the bill was $50. Then I got hired to do a 10 sec intro video for $500. Plus Saturday is my birthday and I’ll official be a senior and reap the benefits.

3 Likes

Happy early Birthday. I’m only 54 and have had places giving me senior discounts for several years now due to having an issue with hair pigment in some areas where the hair comes in solid white, and has for about 20 years. Luckily, it is small spots here and there, with the exception of my beard and mustache, which comes in almost completely white.

1 Like

Im turning 39 on thursday my self wont realy celebrate till the weekend but im seeing love and thunder on friday nite.

2 Likes

I got a big grey biker beard and I shave my head. Haven’t paid full price for a movie for a long time. But I do like being official, and I like to eat at Golden Corral

3 Likes

OK. I wont spoil it for you Thorsday afternoon then after I get home from seeing it.

1 Like

I already know the 2 PCS and i like spoilers but shush sweety spoilers.

1 Like

I guess we should start calling you River Song then…lol

Excuse me thats professor river song now wheres that doctor gota prevent another emergency or stop the weeping angels.

1 Like

What was that Melody Pond?

So you named ur daughter after your daughter huh howd that work out if u blink ull be with rory no matter what.

1 Like

Well, that was a fun night. Stayed up all night learning Adobe Animate. Apparently Adobe rebranded Flash into Adobe Animate. I didn’t know that, I thought Flash was dead. I’m an old Futuresplash/Flash animator, so it didn’t take me too long to get the hang of things. I picked up a job to animate a business logo so this is gonna help quite a bit. I got about 6 jobs from this client lined up, so looks like Summer is gonna be great for me.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize we share a birthday, Darthwraith. Maybe I did and just spaced it. :smiley:

Happy almost birthday!

6 Likes

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.