[CS Lounge] We're gonna teach 'em how to say goodbye

Way back when I was in school, we always went back the week before Labor Day, and got out for the summer the last week of May. Had almost a full 3 months off for summer break. The schools here in the L.A. area get out the middle of June and go back the middle of August for only 2 months off. And I know kids who graduated with honors here that can hardly spell or do simple math.

3 Likes

Hope you all having a great evening!

Had an awesome day today as turned 35 years old today. Went and visited with my friends today before going out for my free birthday dinner. Which I do every year at a local restaurant here. :smiley:

Still on a break as well on work until Friday this week coming up! So planning on resuming on working on some achievements in-game!

12 Likes
Happy Birthday
🎂
6 Likes

You missed a 0 fixed that for you.

4 Likes

Happy hatchingday!

4 Likes

And you missed a couple of 0’s. it’s 35000 years old…lol!
Happy Birthday Xanlorash!!!

5 Likes

Gratz on another successful lap of the solar system. :partying_face:

3 Likes

You would not know it by the way i type on my phone, but i can type over 80 won accurately.

I used to type out my college books and notes. The process of doing so really helped me retain the info better. Also, if i wanted to find something specific, i could keyword search it.

I should go back. I am 3 classes away from nursing school. Who knows.

4 Likes

If I recall correctly a won is Korean currency. That would mean you are very talented at accurately typing Korean money?

4 Likes

Nah - it means his typing skills are worth about six cents (80 won = 0.059600 USD)

I gave Onyx a doggie ice cream treat a bit ago; I buried it in her food. She dug that out and ate it, but none of the food, the little stinker. :dog: :rofl:

8 Likes

Ooogggghhhhh. My whole body is stiff and achy, but I managed day two of the workout. Had a hot bath, too, but still have a tension headache.

Edited to add: I just remembered something. Does anyone know how to report games on Steam? For art theft in particular. There’s a… Very inappropriate game on Steam that uses WoW character designs.

1 Like

There’s a Flag icon by the Share and Embed buttons on the game’s store page. You probably want to email WoW’s Hacks team as well.

4 Likes

Poifect, thanks. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

4 Likes

To be fair that was typed correctly as wpm and auto correct changed it haha.

However, yes that illustrates my.point perfectly

2 Likes

I never realized how useful upcycling is im moving into a apartment i gotted my book collection puzzle collection and video game guide and ive goten rid of everything but the puzzles.

Edit. And… it’s been scrubbed for today.

For the space-junkies, the Artemis launch is being live streamed on NASA’s YouTube channel. The launch is on hold, (T Minus 40 minutes and holding as of 8:20 Eastern).

For those who want to follow along:

5 Likes

I think that poster just arguing for arguing sake at this point.

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/300436404_8572703472743482_7613198340723537566_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s720x720&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=G__mW8w9ENkAX9PzqPN&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=00_AT8PESdrczIXbzG6u2QEyqx2BGumKixISKfEQygBLoF_Gw&oe=631277FB

10 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I posted what I did and left the thread.

The Fish and Chips made me laugh.

Yeah thats why i posted the Forum COC as well enough said.