{CS Lounge} The Light and How to Swing It

welp. scratch that, as i just found out a short while ago, that there’s a possible exposure in the city. .-.

There was finally a reported case the other day after holding out for a while as the only state in New England with no confirmed reports. It’s definitely going to hit everywhere.

March Madness events were also cutting it a little close before cancelation.

Well, Adepticon2020 was just canceled. I was planning on going to that, need to cancel some hotel stuff.

Heavy server load time! Must be due to account-wide essences next week.

wait? wut?

Ofc that character still has to run endgame content in order to earn the currency used to buy said essences, but I guess it’s a start.

1 Like

Itnis frustrating. We all knew it was coming.

They were like no no no no no no see ya Tuesday here you go

Honestly it gets kind of old.

Don’t mind me I am in burnout mode atm haha.

In other news my son has fallen about a million times tonight but is having a blast.

So generaly costco doesnt offer over time I work the typical 8.5 hr shift with a 30 min lunch well about a hour before i was due off I got offered over time after it was all said and done i worked 11-10pm instead of 11-730.

Tim Minchin concert cancelled. Sad gnome is sad.

1 Like

Finally a good night sleep. A desperately needed good night’s sleep at that.

All week good sleep has been hard to fi d with floating rib pain. But last night I finally got to sleep like a baby.

Man I really needed it. Especially having been out of the house half of Wednesday(my day off) " more than half of yesterday(again my day off). And today is grocery day. So that is a solid 2 t ok 2,1/2 hours at stores shopping this morning.

Wife asked me to buy more toilet paper. Not go crazy, just pick up another pack at Sam’s. For her I can do it.

Well, they just shut down all the schools in our state for at least 3 weeks. Things are getting crazy. :mask:

think my cousin(s) just finished their vacay in Disney World, just before they closed the park down.

she talked about going to a walmart down there, and how most of the shelves were bare. (not just TP, but food in general) and i think i understand why.

people are stockpiling, and preparing to hunker down to wait out the Wuhan Coronavirus. sadly, here in Canada, people just seem to be stockpiling on TP and nothing more…though i could be mistaken on that part.

If this lady gives one more person a stink eye for coughing here at the grocery store while she is also wearing a mask I might burst her bubble.

The mask is not an effective filtration mask for what she is trying to do. It would honestly make me laugh to deflate her at this point simply because of her snide looks and under the breath comments I can hear.

6 Likes

The Wowhead attunement tracker is mildly annoying. The tracker for Highmountain Tauren tracks Thunder Bluff reputation instead of Highmountain Tauren. It’s okay for the heritage armor, but not the allied race.

Edit:
That’s what i get for not checking properly. The section I was looking at WAS for the heritage armor. The Highmountain Tauren attunement was higher up the page.

5 Likes

Well, the chancellor for our university system suspended classes for a week (depended on your spring break). Since all homework was due on the last day of next week, I moved it back a day :wink:. I don’t think that giving everyone another week when they have had 3 weeks to work on it is unfair.

In other fun news, the missus and I went to a fundraiser for Firefighters for Healing and on the first raffle, we won tickets to a brewers dinner at Rock Bottom in the upcoming weeks. Everyone laughs because we seem to always win the initial raffle (it’s always a third party that draws the tickets so RNG for the win).

Happy weekend all.

6 Likes

Good morning Lounge! It’s been relatively quiet here, but my kitty says hello as well.

4 Likes

Hello to you and hello to your kitty cat.

4 Likes

Hello to you & the kitty.

Stormy says hello as well:

7 Likes

Hello, Stormy! You are such a pretty kitty. Even if you are glaring at me and barely tolerating my existence. ~opens can of tuna~

4 Likes

Happy Friday the 13th.

Stayed up too late last night playing some Ravenhearst mod of 7dtd and letting the cat sleep in my lap. Zombie killing and scavenging. Sounds about right. Kitty kept spreading further, then shifting, until near the end he was closer to my ankles than my lap.

2 Likes