[CS Lounge] - Sword and Shield!

Wait and see. I could have just started so only a handful know about their penalty.

Looks like it’s my time in the barrel. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You really shouldn’t be.
Sheep aren’t worth your time.

I definitely ruffled some feathers

5 Likes

Probably best to bow out and leave them to banter amongst themselves until one of the blues is on the clock.

7 Likes

Good morning all.

My recent adventures back into the game have been rather interesting. I’ve created a few characters to see how the new starting areas have changed.

But, this free time has reawakened memories of past adventures in Azeroth. Stepping off of Pandaland and into WoD has been curious. Not sure of the whole story but I’m only lvl 91 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Any regulars care to give an old friend a tour of what you’ve found fun in game? It would be appreciated if I could share a side-car to see the new (three expansions) content and stories from your eyes. I’ll even start a new character on your realm to check things out.

I’ll offer :popcorn:

I’m working my way through Dreanor on my Horde monk. I’m wondering if they changed the Battle for Shattrath Blackhand fight. Hmm. I’m up to level 97, I think. I finally remembered those 20% XP potions at the garrison. :smile: I decided not to heal my way through dungeons as I wasn’t comfortable with my skill.

I am also working on adding new music to my leveling playlist. It really helps me when I find areas boring or tedious. Right now it’s mostly tracks from other game soundtracks. Also, beating up Iron Horde is fun while listening to Dolly Parton’s 9 to 5. :rofl:

Well, got a cat carrier. Shadow showed up this morning, so I’m giving him some soft food and let him relax for a bit before I take him to the shelter.

I’m a bit depressed.

Picked up the first 3 issues of Boom Comics Buffy reboot comic.

It’s neat.

Manages to capture the “buffiness” of the original series yet at the same time changing things around to make things feel fresh and new. And interesting - I can’t wait for future issues!

Good luck. Hopefully that goes relatively smooth.

Virtual :hugs:.

1 Like

For being pseudo feral, he knew what a Pet Carrier was, and bolted under my bed.

1 Like

/tries to coax ThunderTotem out from under his bed with a timbit

Funny how such a little typo can change the meaning of a post :wink:

Seriously though, you’re doing the right thing and I hope all goes well.

5 Likes

heheh, ugh Typo

2 Likes

Goodbye Shadow. Gonna miss you. :frowning:

9 Likes

Awww he looks adorable. Sorry to hear bud.

Hope all goes well.

5 Likes

My condolences, and we’re here for you.

5 Likes

:crying_cat_face: Oh, no.

3 Likes

This is hitting me hard, as my parents had to put down the cat that we got when I was 16 late last year (I’m 33 now). Her name was Shadow. :frowning:

3 Likes

Thundertotem, I am so sorry. :worried:

4 Likes

He looks a lot like my Blake. (…who I adopted from a shelter up that way, and who was also semi-feral, hmmm…)

I’m so sorry, Thundertotem.

4 Likes