[CS Lounge] Summer Party

Thanks. My blood pressure will let them know, if I forget to tell them. LOL. I’ve had 6 biopsy surgeries that I had to be put under for and my BP was always high. Like 160/100. And I usually didn’t even feel nervous after the first one. Or so I thought.

Oddly enough, my BP was normal for my sinus surgery and I was pretty nervous then since there was a risk (a very small one) of vision loss.

I didn’t get any character’s neck to 50, 46-47ish only, but I’ve finished the War Campaign on both factions. My last Allied Race to 110 is currently 106. I’m going to see how close to 110 I can get her before maintenance. Those alts are why my necks aren’t at 50.

1 Like

Kittin’s neck is 50. Little Kittin (the priest) is at 49. Close enough?

Thought I was going to sleep already … but then on way back to ship to be ready for new quests, I had to go help Baine as well. :woman_shrugging:

Well, the first Major Power unlocks at 35, so that should be fine. My Worgen Hunter is almost at 49.

I just wanted to get stuff completed prior to patch going live. Hubby has been at 50 for a while now, but I took a break from current stuff for a while (needed some downtime from it all).

I have 1 Allied Race at 110+ (my Void Elf Spriest). Love her heritage armor!

I have all the Allied Races as alts, just need to get busy leveling them.

1 Like

Ya know, I was at Best Buy yesterday and they had a Samsung 1 TB SSD for 139.99

I strongly considered it. But then I thought about how much it would cost to install, move my OS over etc.

I can reinstall games. But no clue how to move the OS without messing things up. And what is the point of an SSD without the OS on it, right?

Probably would need to upgrade my power supply too as well. Oh well. One day perhaps.

Oh, also they had a gaming chair there. Never understood until I sat in it. Somebody spare $350? That lumbar support on the bottom was money to my back. And what I thought was a headrest felt so so sooo good right behind my shoulders.

1 Like

I have WoW & the Launcher installed on my SSD (sadly it is only a 128gb).

I’m replacing the hard drive in my laptop with just another standard drive due to the original slowly dying. I have the Windows recovery files from Microsoft on a thumbdrive and keeping fingers crossed that it properly reinstalls my OS.

Ok, really going to sleep this time. Dog is walked, cats are fed & watered.

/sleep

zzzzz

2 Likes

I had to read that twice.

“She’s not 50…oh the artifact necklace”

1 Like

Hit 110 with 4:15 until server shutdown.

4 Likes

White coat syndrome. I have it. My bp shoots up when a Dr is near. The hardest part of surgery is walking thru the door. After that, the nurses take wonderful care of you. Been there, done that twice. It is over quicker than you can imagine. Good Luck and take care. Make sure you do what the drs say and take it easy!

2 Likes

When reinstalling your OS, you want to have beforehand;

• installation media
  • installation credentials (unless you have a big-brand OEM PC, e.g Dell)
  • drivers

Additionally, you’ll want all your important files backed up, but that was already the case - right?

Typically, you can spam a button during the PC’s start-up sequence in order to initiate reinstallation from external media.

2 Likes

Looks like the patch has just gone up. Open your BDA to start downloading it :smiley:

2 Likes

I just did, now back to my regularly scheduled cleaning blitz. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nuuu Blu. I want to live in the past D:

1 Like

Also what may also hope is have a Google Docs document listing all the software you use on a regular basis with links to their installers. Also have a folder with these already downloaded.

That way it’s easier to re-install all those programs. It’s the 1 thing I hate about Windows over the Mac. I need to run re installers to remind Windows where all my already installed programs are. On the Mac if I had something installed in Applications any aliases would still work even after a clean install of the system.

2 Likes

Yay! My weekend begins!

Goes to bed

3 Likes

Hey, can you do me a favor? When you come over to do that blitz at my place, power on the Pc and open the launcher for me?

Kthx baiiii

3 Likes

Happy Patch Day everyone

:popcorn:

4 Likes

Only if you cook some of that wonderful food you are always making.:hamburger:

4 Likes

Patch is up.

5 hours early if my calculations are correct.

3 Likes