[CS Lounge] Summer Party

I avoid the sun too. It gives me migraines. I don’t sparkle either, unless I’ve been using glitter on something.

3 Likes

In sane states, I don’t mind the sun, but in Texas, I always wear sunglasses.

It’s my turn to run The Dresden Files campaign again (myself and someone else in the group trade off campaigns to give each other a break and a chance to play). It’s been a fun storyline to run. One of the party members made a dark pact in the last arc for the power to save the city from an Elder God and became an NPC because of it, and he’s the main antagonist now. It’s really thrown the status quo off. :smiley:

4 Likes

I just finished the Zanadalari Forever! achievement that had three or four parts left and the Tides of Vengeance war campaign. Took me most of the afternoon, playing off and on. I enjoyed it. And I got the Two Sides to Every Tale achievement, too. I just need to work on my reps now, which I have neglected, and I’ll be where I want to be on my Horde main.

2 Likes

My Alliance reps are all exatled, but I need to work on my Horde reps. They are Revered. I just need to stop leveling alts first. :laughing:

1 Like

All my Alliance reps are exalted, too. My Horde has about half into Revered and some are still Honored. I’ve done a bit of alt leveling for heritage armors but I pretty much got burnt out and stopped playing for a bit.

Also, I see the launcher changed and added World of Warcraft: Classic to the Live section. I guess I have to re-download for stress test. :thinking:

1 Like

The forums will be interesting. With the stress-test being open to all active accounts there will be login queues and people complaining because they couldn’t log in.

3 Likes

Its currently 3 degrees here. That’s 37.4 for you weird upside down past people. So, so cold.

2 Likes

Need the status quo returned?

Quips.Lots of fast off the cuff quips for anything that can possibly happen.

Delivered highly sarcastically.

And a few random shut up Bob for good measure.

There, just like the books.

You’re welcome. Haha

4 Likes

Glaxigrav does this!

1 Like

Different city; we’re following a group of … well, now they’re all changelings out in Boston.

3 Likes

/grabbie hands

1 Like

Got a lot of painting in today. Fired up my airbrush and base coated a ton of minis, and then worked on a 1/100 scale church for my tables.

5 Likes

Neat, the launcher was updated to include Classic. Apparently you can pre-download the client now.

3 Likes

Yup. They also moved the account selection as well.

In I just want to share news, just hit 6/9 mythic. I am pretty happy.

4 Likes

Got a pleasant surprise…

My healthcare provider offers a rewards plan, and I had $65 dollars on it. So I got a $25 gift card coming in for Walmart and Amazon.

5 Likes

FWIW, only if you have active game time. I believe it is setting up for the next stress test. (I do not have game time, so I don’t see anything but my three inactive WOW accounts and the PTR.)

Here’s the post about it in the Classic Discussion forum - stickied.

3 Likes

Sigh if its not one thing its another first my computer 2 weeks ago now my cell had a hardware failure and wont even turn on thankgoodness i have a keyfob not mobile.

I got my new phone today. I chose a Google Pixel 3a. While it looks good and seems like it will be right for my needs, I am sad to say good bye to my old phone. It served me well for 4 years. Now I just need to find me a case and screen protector.

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with an Otter Box. Unless you really don’t like the feel or appearance.

Though I replace the Otter Box’s screen protector with the one from amFilm.

1 Like