[CS Lounge] Summer Party

What kind of sides are we talking about? I may want to come clean, too.

2 Likes

I LOVE porkchops. :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just got my gnome heritage armor. I gave them gnomercy and I did it for gnomanity! Blizzard is funny when they want to be.

5 Likes

Happy patch day!

6 Likes

Gratz on getting the game up early!

3 Likes

I am making sour cream and chive mash potato (my wife hates sour cream but she doesn’t know it is in there) and some fresh green beans sauteed with chicken stock, onions,and bacon. Mmmmm

4 Likes

I was very happy to see that as I was driving in today.

By the way, for those who may be unaware, I have posted our Battle for Azeroth 8.2 - Info and Known Issues thread and we’ll be updating it with various hot issues that we’re seeing contacts on.

4 Likes

Galaxy’s Edge tomorrow!
Wooot!

2 Likes

I’m having ADD in the new zone. Trying to do quests but…ooh a pet to tame, ooh a fishing pool, ooh whats that over there. I’m never going to get pathfinder at this rate. Oooh, can I skin that? Runs off with a big knife.:hocho:

5 Likes

I have a thumbdrive with the files that Microsoft says will be needed to reinstall Windows 10.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

My laptop is a Lenovo and is over 7 years old now. It doesn’t have a CD drive or anything, so thumbdrive is the only way to reinstall. It originally came with Windows 8, but then Microsoft gave me the free upgrade to Windows 10.

I’m trying to get everything backed up as best I can. Loading thumbdrives up and copying them all over to hubby’s laptop.

I’m just so nervous that this isn’t going to work and I will be left with a new blank hard drive.

1 Like

I know. I “need” to start the mech area. But there are soooo many shinies.

4 Likes

I had a Dr appointment today. My BP was insanely good. I take 4 meds for it, but I have never been this low. Off meds I’m in the 200s/100s, today I was 118/53.

:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

9 Likes

My Doc gives me the eye roll when I tell her my home numbers compared to what I have there. She understands tho. She’s the one who said I had the syndrome. I’ve had a lot of bad experiences at doctors offices. I walk in the door and BOOM!

4 Likes

I sympathize. Today was my yearly, and had to have some panels done. The least that went wrong today was they sent my scripts to Tricare . I’m not military… The other mess ups I’m still waiting to hear back.

Heat index of 115F/45C.

Ugh.

/Hugs AC

2 Likes

Oi! :sweat:
What’s the humidity?

Ah whitecoat syndrome same problem i know somone that has the same problem and found out it was there parathyroid that was causing it.

we’re finally hitting 80s…

1 Like

Sweet! I got a +1 for tomorrow.

It’s only 60%. Could be a lot worse. I’ve seen 100% without a cloud in the sky.

2 Likes

hugs Alvie
Eeeeeeeee!
:grinning: