[CS Lounge] Summer Party

Got a lot of painting in today. Fired up my airbrush and base coated a ton of minis, and then worked on a 1/100 scale church for my tables.

5 Likes

Neat, the launcher was updated to include Classic. Apparently you can pre-download the client now.

3 Likes

Yup. They also moved the account selection as well.

In I just want to share news, just hit 6/9 mythic. I am pretty happy.

4 Likes

Got a pleasant surprise…

My healthcare provider offers a rewards plan, and I had $65 dollars on it. So I got a $25 gift card coming in for Walmart and Amazon.

5 Likes

FWIW, only if you have active game time. I believe it is setting up for the next stress test. (I do not have game time, so I don’t see anything but my three inactive WOW accounts and the PTR.)

Here’s the post about it in the Classic Discussion forum - stickied.

3 Likes

Sigh if its not one thing its another first my computer 2 weeks ago now my cell had a hardware failure and wont even turn on thankgoodness i have a keyfob not mobile.

I got my new phone today. I chose a Google Pixel 3a. While it looks good and seems like it will be right for my needs, I am sad to say good bye to my old phone. It served me well for 4 years. Now I just need to find me a case and screen protector.

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with an Otter Box. Unless you really don’t like the feel or appearance.

Though I replace the Otter Box’s screen protector with the one from amFilm.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just put the screen in the front door. It has warmed up!:grin: Still going to rain though. Weather guy on tv said we have had rain every weekend since March. And we have not had more than 1 day at a time with no rain. Detroit’s big 4th fireworks event is Monday. :fireworks::sparkler::firecracker::boom: Looks like rain. We shall see.

1 Like

I swear by Otter Box Defender cases.

Big and bulky? Yup.
Protective as all get out. Definately.

They about 2 weeks early no?

They always are so people can see them and then have their own holiday at home. Or have extra time for bad weather.

I finally caved in and got an Otter Box for my new Galaxy. Might have been the first bit of tech that ever made me feel old. I had to ask my kid how to put my phone into it. I got the ‘deluxe’ set that came with a holster; the belt clip doubles as a kickstand.

I used to be a big fan of Ballistic cases before they went belly-up. I once set my phone on the roof of my SUV while pumping gas and forgot it. Found the phone 30 minutes later in the middle of a busy intersection. Despite a tire track across the screen, the only damage was a scuff on the back of the case.

2 Likes

it’s the price I don’t care for. I got hit with unexpected costs this month so I am going to have to go for a cheap one for the moment. I found one that should be sufficient for a few months. I still need to find a screen protector.

So many things to watch on Netflix. I have about 1 1/2 episodes of Ozark season 2 to finish. Most of Stranger Things season 2, and now all of season 3, Jessica Jones season 3, Lucifers new season on Netflix (episode 4 now), and I just saw Designated Survivor has a new season there on Netflix.

So much to watch, so little time to watch it.

1 Like

If you happen to be an Amazon Prime member, there are a lot of options :wink:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=pixel+3a+screen+protector&ref=nb_sb_noss

2 Likes

OH, thanks Perl. Forgot Amazon Prime. Not what you were referencing, but I think I want to watch Good Omens too.

Too much haha

1 Like

I’m waiting for them to add the rest of the Murder, She Wrote seasons. Yes, i like old TV shows. So much fun to watch with my dad when it was airing.

Thanks, Perl. I did find one that I think I’ll like and ordered it.

I love it here. You guys are always willing to help someone out and even put up with the likes of me. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s awesome :slight_smile: I really should buy shares in Amazon…I order way too much stuff from them!

In other news, as of tomorrow, the kids only have a week of school left and then summer vacation! Summer vacation this year is filled with lots of exciting camps, trips and activities so that we all stay as mentally stable as possible :crazy_face:

2 Likes