[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

Without fail I forget how utterly infuriating the Death Knight starting area interrogation quest is every time I roll a new one.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Life taking me to strange places as of late.

Working on CDL.

Big boy vehicle card.

4 Likes

By the way this is Rewr. I really should swap to this toon for the forums since I play only on this one now.

Anyways, life is taking me strange places irl. Sorry if I’ve been pessimistic overall.

4 Likes

It’s ok, we all have those times. Your feelings are valid. Hugs and I hope things get better. :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

Sweet, I picked uo a Gigabyte RTX 3050 for $200, I say I scored on that one.

4 Likes

yeah, after spamming it so much back in the day, i dread running it even now. never mind the fact that there tends to be that Scarlet Lord goober running around making short work of the ghouls running around and can make even shorter work of a DK.

though i still remember making him spill the beans for one of my DK alts many years ago. think it only took a few prods to convince him to talk too.

Too bad only allied races can skip the original starting quests the chain is painful.

Missed out on the $300 3090s then…

A bunch of cryptominers had to get rid of equipment.

Only issue is you have to sort the scam posts from the legitimate “closeout” stuff.

kinda surprised they haven’t implemented a skip for that yet. i know you can skip the intro stuff for Legion, BfA and Shadowlands. though i imagine if they allowed this, they’d also have to implement a skip option for demon hunters as well.

I’ve done it so much, I do it while half asleep. lol

That battle though, it takes forever. I wish the older races could skip the area like the allied races do.

I really enjoy the DK starting area overall, and have rolled and later deleted more than one DK just to do it again and/or see if I can beat my previous fastest time to complete it. That is definitely my least favorite quest, for lots of reasons. It’s sure no help when you’re trying to do a speed run.

2 Likes

You cannot convince me he wasn’t stealth buffed within the last eight days.

5 Likes

Just got back from an early screening of Gran Turismo. When it comes out 2 weeks later than originally scheduled, go see it.

2 Likes

I liked it even if I didn’t go back and look… my thought was there probably is a letter in there, but I don’t want to look for the letter. :rofl:

1 Like

finally got the super to look at the leak in my kitchen light. she said it should be safe to use, as the water’s dried up, but she’s still gonna put a work order in for me to get a new light fixture.

lovely day out there, cool breeze, gonna relax with some Classic Wrath and a rockstar drink. i seem to remember playing a rogue for a bit back in the day, but it kinda fell off after a while. hope every one’s doing well today though.

puts out refreshments, sweets, baked goods, hot and cold beverages and a side coffee pot for the gnomes to swim in

3 Likes

@Orlyia I’m sorry if that post came across poorly, that wasn’t my intention at all. :frowning:

I think it was just a case that you were the last post (or at least the last post that wasn’t removed) and Orlyia just hit reply?

4 Likes

Oh, maybe. I saw it reply to me and was immediately sad I upset someone here!

1 Like

This is the way I took it too. She seemed to be talking to the poster above you.

3 Likes