[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

(post deleted by author)

I would think it would lean more towards being offensive than just trolling.

4 Likes

Hooray for decent internet! From 6mbps (when it would actually connect) to 300+. Now to run all the updates that have been sitting out there waiting (including WOW).

A gorgeous day here, sunny, light breezes, and barely 75.

5 Likes

Can we trade?

4 Likes

How’s about I share with you…

We’re 63F, mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Plenty of cool goodness to share.

Stay safe.

(Now back into BG3)

6 Likes

If anyone wants to fan some cool air our way, I won’t complain, lol.

3 Likes

Supposed to get to 99 here today. Better than the 104 we had Saturday though.

2 Likes

No.

1 Like

Stronghold are much easier in d4 now that ive got a few more legendaries and paragon lvl still having issues with one but most im kicking butt.

1 Like

Oh my goodness. Trying to unlock old Scholo, but Krastinov just won’t spawn in for a chance at the toy. RNG is really fighting me lol.

3 Likes

You can also group up with someone who has the toy. That is how I helped my friend unlock Scholo on his account (as I have the toy).

Do you want help as well?

Wahat and not add to toy collection thats just unfair

Well, nothing stopping anyone from getting the toy at a later time. But for those who wish to unlock Scholomance NOW, grouping up with someone who already has the toy is helpful.

My friend is unsubbed and thus cannot run the heroic difficulty of the MoP version of Scholomance to have a chance at getting the toy. So grouping up with me helped him get the old version of Scholomance unlocked.

1 Like

A real friend would give him enough gold for a token lol.

He has enough gold. I have enough gold. He doesn’t want it. He seems content just using the free days given out every now and then and running on his 20s.

:woman_shrugging:

lazy bum lol.

Starting to think I really don’t ever want to see Naxx again, lol.

Got all the recipes from vendor at Light’s Hope, got the toy from the vendor in Naxx, and got the Valiance mount. Now focusing on acquiring the Ancient Patterns for my crafters. That is gonna take a LOT of Death’s Bargaining Chips to buy all the Slime-Covered Scrolls in hopes of having all the Ancient Patterns drop.

Guess it is good I have alts a plenty.

3 Likes

While I didn’t report it, I can see how others might have viewed it as offensive as well. That four-letter word in it is a bit vulgar.

Well, I guess we view the slang use of that word differently.

TBF thats wasnt what i thot it meant. Deleted

1 Like