[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Challenge accepted.

6 Likes

All of my characters that I play start with T. I guess it’s genetic because my mom named me and my sisters all starting with T.

2 Likes

Hi I’m the great Marvi. All I do is drink coffee and eat donuts. There is no one else like me, even my other 59 characters.

3 Likes

Welcome pay attention to the coffee pots ones the gnome swimming pool and the other is for drinking.

3 Likes

This is correct. You are unique and one of a kind…just like everyone else. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Anyone know when the first lounge was creayed im kinda curious.

I actually don’t know…I just wanted to reply with a gif :wink:

6 Likes

yeah, i labeled them the last time i was around…may have to relabel them though. actually…

puts out fresh pots of coffee and labels them, one for loungers to drink, the other for gnomes to swim in

1 Like

It was a cold day back in 2009 vrak had jut goten hisfirst cup of coffee and he wnt maybe ill spice up the forums.

1 Like

Ignoring the fact that I don’t drink coffee, that probably isn’t far off. :smiley:

9 Likes

That explains the 10 liter teapot labled vraks teapot dont touch under penalty of ban hammer.

2 Likes

Funny story

I was going to the Dr for a blood draw. I was just chilling in the car on the way with Imagine Dragons playing. The song Gold came on. It has a lot of base. My car has a Bose system. The arm rests were vibrating big time. I got a double take from the guy next to me. My car is a Terrain. I got a triple take when he saw the driver was a gray-haired old lady. Made my day.

9 Likes

I just bought a Bose Bluetooth speaker. The sound on that is unbelievable.

2 Likes

Yeah. Speakers have come a long ways.

2 Likes

That gave me a chucle.

2 Likes

Bose makes fantastic stuff. I used to have Bose computer speakers. But after a decade, they finally died and I can’t afford new ones. Every time I hear these lesser speakers… I am saddened by their inferiority. lol

1 Like

Yeah, we got a Soundwave 2 when we built our pool during the pandemic. It’s splashproof and the 360-degree sound is awesome too!

The subscribe button at the top is rather pointless if u already dont use subscription tho im not sure if it shows up if u dont have one.

I see the Subscribe button at top on Kyzera’s Battle Net license (which is on the 12-month sub) and I see it on this alternate Battle Net account which does not have any subbed licenses.

Good to know and we should be seeing a influx of false bans topics.

2 Likes