[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

3 Likes

Tonight is not conducive to traveling Georgia’s interstates quickly. Constantly having to reroute to avoid hour long slowdowns. And we haven’t even made it to Atlanta yet.

Heads up! The Dragonrider’s Mail set from the Trading Post is fixed and now has a chestpiece!

4 Likes

Does anyone know if we are just not able to use the WoW companion app to do auctions if the character doesn’t have a garrison?

I keep getting this error on my bank alt, Pirette.

What about Wyle E. Coyote?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-TSmE_F6DX/

BTW, I made that.

2 Likes

That looks nice.

1 Like

That was my first original balloon design. And, THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I thought it was just a reference to Beaststalker.

Hmm? I’m not sure I follow?

Finally made it to the hotel. It was supposed to be a 5 hour trip. It ended up being almost 8 hours with how awful the traffic was tonight.

Really looking forward to the train ride through the mountains tomorrow. Just wish I had remembered to pack our jackets as it will be freezing here late Saturday night. :snowflake:

2 Likes

BlizzCon is gonna happen because of the userbase and that ABK typically also show at E3, but Blizzard is unique in that their IP is popular enough to demand their own convention. I’m just hoping it finally goes to three days instead of two.

E3 is an org that tries to gather all the major publishers but when they all are interested in livestreaming their own announcements v presenting on ground, it’ll die.

3 Likes

Ah i got 2 of cowotkers with ur fly is down joke ah gota love apr 1.

7 Likes

Hmm, now power is out at the hotel. Starting to think that the Fates have been trying to tell us something this whole trip.

2 Likes

Shouldve flown to mexico.

I have had enough of Mexico, thanks. Three weeks of dental procedures was enough for a lifetime.

Come to canada BC is nice alberta has the rockies maritimes are realy nice too.

I enjoyed Niagara on Canada side and would love to go back to Canada soon to see other areas. Hubby has expressed interest in seeing Nova Scotia.

1 Like

Fresh orc dk and human dk will be fine for the ha correct.