[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Yes, twice so far.

It made for the second movie ending on a blatant cliffhanger I’ve seen this week. :upside_down_face:

Hmm, really not sure how well this is gonna play out next patch:

What about players that aren’t subbed at that time? They won’t be able to use the mailbox to retrieve those items.

Also, wiping quest logs is a hard pass for me.

1 Like

Seems like a boost without the lvl boost.

And they kinda already do this on occasion. I have seen the message asking if I want a teleport to my capital city on an unsubbed alt that I logged into after an extended absence.

2 Likes

i know the bags you get from a boost, are embersilk, which is really outdated, especially considering they’re 22 slots and you can get up to at least 36. though the most i go for, are the 32 slot ones.

1 Like

Can you get to the character select screen if you’re unsubbed? (I honestly don’t know.)

If that is the case I could see it being an issue if someone doesn’t know about items being mailed to you, unless they disable the option on the character select screen for those not subbed.

Yes and you can play any character level 20 or below, just with same restrictions as a Starter account.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t even know! Thank you. :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

There’s nothing stopping players from choosing the spec they are already in. The bag thing might be an issue if you have your things sorted a certain way, but not necessarily a game-breaker.

I’ve had that option on a number of alts. I think I got a single-use hearthstone to Org/SW if I chose not to as well. (might have been from quest too, who knows?)

Personally, with all my alts, that would probably be a good idea. If I were interested in a certain quest chain I would be playing the character already.

While I cannot foresee choosing to use the Welcome Back Gift on my characters, it is good to have the option for others.

Just hopefully they will make it where even unsubbed characters can retrieve their replaced items from the mailbox.

2 Likes

A few months ago, I got a water fountain bowl for my dog. She loves it, I don’t have to fill it twice a day, and she doesn’t make a huge mess (only a small one). Well, it’s time to buy replacement filters. And… nobody carries them anymore.

So… off we go to buy a new water fountain. Grrrr…

5 Likes

Hack. Wheeze. This morning our air quality was the second worse in the world. Just below New Delhi India. It’s gotten a bit better since a breeze came up, but it’s supposed to get worse and worse. Friday is supposed to be awful. My eyes are a mess. I can’t even imagine what it’s like in Canada. :scream: :dracthyr_nod:

Sunday we are going to get some rain. The first rainfall in 4 weeks. We need it. We’re under a fire alert because of the dry. The rain should scrub the air a bit too!

We’re finally getting fiber! ( internet for you jokesters not bran ) They had to hand dig where the warning flags were. Hah! Grounds as hard as cement. Felt sorry for them but glad it wasn’t me! Of course they hit a gas line 2 doors down. We didn’t blow up yet but all is on hold until it’s fixed.

5 Likes

its gotten a bit better after the few days of rain we got. it was also pretty cool too, so can’t complain about that.

hoping things improve for you though, cause poor air quality isn’t fun at all.

2 Likes

Man i thot dr strange was trippy this was way more trippy. I saw into the spiderverse.

1 Like

Day late but, DING

Also, does D4 have a demo yet? Would like to try it but with my unstable internet I’m not sure if the game will be playable.

2 Likes

Whelp Mast here.

Looks like not only Mast disappeared from my toon list, but my hunter did as well.

Oh well i like this guys name too.

Just signed a contract at work. 2 years and they sending me to school to get my Certified Dietsry Manager credentials

Super excited. Don’t have any plans to leave so why not right?

7 Likes

He’s not into the whole brevity thing.

3 Likes

I have a character with a 12 letter name. I’m sure I had good reasons at the time, but I regret it regularly.

Then I made it worse by making another character whose name has the same first five letters as the long-named one, so even when I have auto completion, I still have to type 5 letters. What was I thinking?

1 Like