[CS LOUNGE] Shadowstepping into the Shadowlands

It looks like I do have bunny ears on her. I’m not sure I want to post on her though. She looks like she has more of an attitude than my Gnome does.

2 Likes

One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you, don’t do anything at all

3 Likes

Jabberwocky is one of the few poems I can still recite from memory.

1 Like

Sigh … our pump has stopped working. Perfect timing when you are doing yard work. There are attempts being made to get it back working up again. Here’s to hoping they are successful.

Is it just me? or have the forums been laggy the last few days?

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing the same recently. I also get this message at the top a lot:

Hopefully it’s just temporary. Might be all the folks voting on what mount they want to see in Shadowlands!

And I got booted out of the forums while typing this too :frowning:

1 Like

I had a message recently across the bottom when there was a slow refresh/update on the Lounge thread.

Mount poll was super hard for me. I like all the ideas.

That was the problem I had too.

Technically, they’re still at war. The emus are refusing to join the peace talks.

3 Likes

if we end up with a tea drinking, top hat wearing Gilnean, being followed by a brown hare, i’m gonna blame the both of you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t think you can get the tophat on a rogue any more since they changed the quests to only give items suitable for your class. Although if you have the heritage armor you can transmog it. Rogues do have a liking for Thistle Tea.

yeah, i’m not too happy about that honestly. i mean i understand the reasoning behind it, but a lot of times, i want to pick something for the sake of transmoging it at a later date.

still waiting to get Goldthorn Tea honestly. i may be forced to stick to Classic for that…provided i can ever find a group for low lvl content that is. .-.

Stuck in head now >.<

2 Likes

Would you rather have Cars stuck in your head for another year?

What, like the movie? We haven’t watched that in AGES. It’s mostly Star Wars stuff, or Transformers. Or Tangled, with Moo.

So Bug’s a little Dark Jedi eh?

He’s a Mandalorian.

1 Like

Has he been watching that?

They both have. They finished the season last night.