[CS Lounge] Put more characters, in the thing more characters goes in

A fez-wearing monkey riding a centaur, also wearing a fez.

I need to commission this art.

4 Likes

It’s true.

Man, I am tired. And cold.

1 Like

Goes all empires strikes back hoth scene for fennel.

Wish I was. I’m too cheap to turn down the air conditioner below “just barely comfortable.”

Rain the last three days. Probably not enough to counter the dry … everything around here, but it’s a start.

Carnac the Magnificent would’ve said:

“may a fly-ridden centaur spend the weekend in your hot tub” or something to that effect. :stuck_out_tongue:

its just hot here…too hot to do much of anything. >.< and we’ve still got a few more days of this bloody heat wave too. >.>

1 Like

It’s only just hit double digits now, but the windchill is making it feel colder.

I am castiel angel of lord your pop culture references are lost on me and im talking about the pre metatron upgrade castiel.

if you ever get a chance, look up Carnac the Magnificent on youtube. especially the “Sis-Boom-Bah” skit.

Johnny Carson truly is, the king of comedy.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t use any mud available near my house. We put Benedryl cream on it and I took an antihistamine. The sting site itself is still tender.

It was a bumblebee not a honey bee so there was no stinger to remove. Our cat had swatted it outside and it followed her inside. I was stung before I realized there was a bee inside.

How about Betty White wielding a flaming chainsaw while riding a John Ritter centaur?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cf/2f/31/cf2f3168031a851d4b2c26348b83fadd.jpg

1 Like

Finally got my cloak to rank 15, soloed the last rank. Did I beat the game? :grin:

4 Likes

I soloed all my cloak ranks :stuck_out_tongue:

I… don’t have a cloak.

/shameface

2 Likes

So last night my wife asked me to grab her cup. As I did she said Vicki wants one too she likes my cup.

Anyine here that has been married or is currently married know this sentence in its native language as well. Roughly translated it means go buy Vicki a cup. So off to Walmart I go after work. Lol

1 Like

I have a level 5 cloak on my main. I got as far in the quest chain as getting the cloak on few other characters but have not run the mini-vision in Vale of Eternal Blossoms or Uldum yet on any of them.

I never realized Robin Williams’s birthday is the day after mine. Knowing it now brings a smile to my face.

6 Likes

Happy (belated) Birthday!!!

:birthday:

4 Likes

Thank you!​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ :relaxed:

3 Likes

I heard that Walmart is not going to open on Thanksgiving. Way to go! They said their employees have been working hard during this crisis and deserve some time home with family. I hope others follow suit. How a holiday that used to be food family and football turned into a shopping frenzy I will never know. :grin:

5 Likes

well tbf, neither do i. though i haven’t played Standard in forever honestly, so that’s mostly on me. .-.

yeah, nothing’s open on our Thanksgiving (thank goodness for that)

been too hot lately. too hot to do much of anything, and its not helping, that i’m at that point in the year where i feel emotionally, spiritually and psychologically spent either.

doing what i can to stay cool, though the fans only do so much. i may lay back down in a dark room, with my other fan going at moderate speed on me eventually…though i did that earlier today, so i don’t need to screw up my sleeping again either. >.<