[CS Lounge] Poking with the poking stick

Still a BB
:stuck_out_tongue:

I hate the simmering pot game. To high and it boils over. Turn it down and it stops simmering. Turn it up a bit and it waits for you to get settled down at the computer and it hisses again. :unamused:

6 Likes

You’ll get to paint a lot of Napoleon’s belles filles; Gribeauval 12-puonders, I assume. Are they (the barrels) brass colored?

Haven’t bought any french forces yet, still working on my British.

The chicken noodle soup was a hit. It was a new recipe I found. I wondered because it has lemon and dill in it. No leftovers means it’s a keeper.

5 Likes

I finished The Mandalorian last night, as planned. I really enjoyed the last two episodes. A shame there was only 8 episodes. Right now, I’m watching the pilot episode for Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector. It looks like it might be promising. I saw the movie but I’ve never read the book.

Damn i didnt even know this was gona be a tv show and on a nonstreaming channel I love the series.

Trying to choose between going to see RoS or ordering take-out while trying to find something to stream. Leaning towards the former.

Roommates want me to see the film so they can finally talk about it in the house, and any delay on my part is payback for them waiting for the bluray to see Spiderman: Far From Home.

1 Like

just wanna point out, in regards to the lounge title, it reminds me of Terrara.

Jesse: You have this powerful sword, and all i have, is this poking stick. ._.
TB: There’s nothing wrong with the poking stick, you need to stop complaining. <.<

3 Likes

i don’t think anything will ever top “seagulls”.

3 Likes

Do both movie then takeout.

Hey gang, quick question. Can I use the same email address for Bug’s bnet account that I use for mine?

You can’t use it for the Battle.net ID email, but you can use it for the parental control set up. You’d need a unique email address for creating the Battle.net account.

2 Likes

It has been a long day. I am in pain and totally give out, but our dinner turned out great.

Dinner Details Tonight's dinner was:
  • Roasted chicken with potatoes
  • Slow-cooked black-eyed peas
  • Rice
  • Sliced bread
  • Homemade apple pie

The rub for the chicken consisted of:

• 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 1/2 tsp thyme
  • 1/2 tsp rosemary
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1 tsp seasoning salt
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp parsley

The black-eyed peas were soaked overnight and then placed in the crock pot alongside a ham bone. We added just enough water to cover the peas and cooked it on low for 9 hours. They were so delicious – didn’t even need any type of seasoning added to them while cooking, ham bone took care of that.

The apple pie was made from this recipe: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/all-star-apple-pie/

It is a recipe I use every time now for my apple pies and they always turn out great.

Unfortunately, I only managed to grab a snapshot of the chicken before we started eating. We were in such a rush to get started, lol.

2 Likes

Thanks. Now I need to try and find the account code again. I was so sure I saved it =/

Some of my friends love the seagull one but I got burned out on it after the first view.

1 Like

I hate fasting…

You are never as hungry as you get when you have to fast.

Or when the last fast food joint closes for the night

I’ll still take fasting over White Castle any day.