[CS Lounge] Pining for the Fjords

I’ve got cube steak, beef broth, Italian dressing, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots in the slow cooker for supper. If it tastes half as good as it smells, I’ll be very happy. I think I’ll make some macaroni and cheese to go with it.

I hope the aroma of it all doesn’t make me constantly hungry for the next several hours. I’m weak. :laughing:

6 Likes

So, tlwe get a brief reprieve from the heat. 75 outside right now and I don’t care what the feels like is. Because it is not 117 haha

Tomorrow high of 83. I will take what I can get and enjoy every second of it. Just got home. Doors about to be open, screens about to be shut haha.

3 Likes

That gives me hope, given that I’m just a few hundred miles south of you.

I went to pick my partner up from work yesterday, and there was the weirdest rainstorm on the way there. It was perfectly clear until about a mile from their office and then DELUGE - and you could actually see the rain falling from a few miles away, like a bit of the cloud reaching out to the ground. It was the oddest looking thing.

Driving west-southwest into a perfectly visible sunset when the roads are wet from a downpour is not fun. >_<

1 Like

Hope this front sweeps down south to you. Been raining off and on since last night. The rain did its job this time are strongly pushed the temp down. I will take what I can get.

2 Likes

We had a lot of rain last weekend and early this week but it took a few days for the temps to go down. Today is a lovely 78F with it dropping down into the low 50’s tonight. The same for tomorrow before it warms up a little bit again. Tomorrow will be a good day for me to dust out the ol’ PC.

1 Like

OMG They are putting in a dead horse realm - Old Blanchy - on launch day.

5 Likes

She’s alive in Classic!

1 Like

Wonder if old blanchy is reference to the wall of no i rember that being synonamous at some point lol.

1 Like

Felt like doing a good southern dinner tonight:

• Pork Chops
  • Rice
  • Stewed Tomatoes
  • Purple Hull Peas
  • Cornbread (with whole kernel corn in it)

And if I feel like it later, might bake a peach cream cheese pie as well.

4 Likes

How I see PvP in a nutshell for me…

4 Likes

That toddler at the end reminds me of a Rogue last night during the Brawl.

My Worgen Hunter was defending Stables and keeping flare up of course. Time and time again, the same silly Rogue kept trying to sneak in.

The last time he was at less than 5% health and still thought he would attempt to steal the flag. After a quick death, the Druid there with me & I were just left scratching our heads wondering what he could possibly have thought he was going to accomplish.

1 Like

And just like that, I’m craving peach cobbler. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

More Gnome!

Mer is drunk but not dunk!

More MB Gnome to hug!

I’ll never live down dunk, ey?

As long as you remember

Such a lovely, cool morning here. Great for sipping coffee and relaxing with the windows open wide. ~waves Hello to the birds outside singing~

2 Likes

Same here this morning :slight_smile:

It’s going to be a beautiful day! We’re getting ready to take the kids to Niagara Falls to see the falls and then to Great Wolf Lodge. Best ending to summer vacation for the kids :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That sounds awesome. I hope you all have a great time!

1 Like

how about that mandalorian teaser

Think I would much rather go and see Horseshoe Falls personally

And in a quick Google search to make sure my tomfoolery was on point, I learned horseshoe falls is a part of Niagra Falls as a whole, along with 2 other waterfalls haha.

I had always believed they were in essence the same thing. Niagra falls on the US side and Horseshoe falls on the Canadian side.
I thought the name difference was because of the border haha. Hmmmm