[CS Lounge] Oh Sunny Daze!

Their mother is sick. Take them.

1 Like

I sympathize i work at costco at one point last week they wouldnt up the AC because it would effect the floral dpt bs.

Hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes

I think my town is currently the hot-spot for Canada at this hour. We are at 40 degrees still and itā€™s 11pm at night. I live in British Columbia. Not sure where in western Canada you are from, But Iā€™m betting British Columbia as well.

Naw Iā€™m in Edmonton.

1 Like

Got a little project I am working on :grin:

Gonna make my own brand of Hot Sauce. Planning on several heat levels. I have stockpiled some Carolina Reapers, Ghost, Habenero, Jalapeneo, and Tabasco peppers. Got garlic, and onions for the mix too along with some white vinegar. Just need to order some cheese cloth, mason jars (for the fermentation) and a bunch of 5oz pepper bottles.

Iā€™m planning on making my own branded labels.

:hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper:

4 Likes

They are in short supply here. Especially the tops and seals. Everybody did preserving after they finished making bread.

1 Like

So I just read this article that said Disney has changed the name of boba fetts ship from Slave 1 to boba fetts starship. If you ask me that is a load of crap. Leave iconic pop culture alone. That ship is a statement of boba fett and what he is. Slave 1 will always be Slave 1 no matter what. Oh Disney said it had something to do with the word slave offending people.

Well, coming up on my 24 hour mark from getting my second vaccine and while Iā€™m definitely tired and have a sore arm, thatā€™s about the extent of my side effects :slight_smile:

Now, if someone could just turn the heat down a little outsideā€¦you can practically feel the moisture in the air as you walk.

Storms are on the way, but I think weā€™ll just see more humidity :frowning: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

4 Likes

I was sore all over and had a bad headache for the day after I got my second dose. My first dose was the Pfizer vaccine and my second dose was Moderna.

Also, For those that are not aware and wish to test Windows 11, The beta started today. In order to participate, Your PC must meet the minimum requirements to run Windows 11. Also, Youā€™ll need to be a part of the Windows Insider Program.

You can read the minimum requirements for Windows 11 directly from Microsoftā€™s Website by Clicking Here!

2 Likes

Rain is technically humidityā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

iā€™d love for someone to do that here. really miserable atm. >_< what makes it worse, is not having AC, and just some fans whichā€¦honestly donā€™t do half a bad job persay. but the heat makes me feel really tired and unwilling to even play WoW let alone much of anything, other than sleep. .-.

weā€™re suppose to get thundershowers at some point. honestly, theyā€™ve been calling for it for the past day or so. was suppose to get blood work done this week, but i rescheduled, cause iā€™m not sure whether its gonna rain all week or not. donā€™t really have a jacket thatā€™s ā€œrain resistant/repellentā€ other than my fall/winter jacket and THATā€™S just too heavy for summer.

Gonna make bacon wrapped chicken tenders for dinner tonight with a side of broccoli cheese rice.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to order a sandwich for the last two and a half hours. Apparently, the free delivery offer is incredibly popular. My plan was half for lunch, the other half for dinner, but (contingent on being able to actually place the order) the new plan is half for dinner, the other half in the wee hours after the gaming session.
#firstworldproblems

3 Likes

Actually, canonically the Millennium Falcon should be called Slave 1.
Having written the story of L3-37 Disney is worried about the word being offensive?

1 Like

Vrak, the 9.1 Info & Known Issues sticky is returning a 404. :weary:

2 Likes

I like your dinner more than my Italian Shells Hamburger Helper I am making for myself and Boogy.

This one?

Edit: Huh, so it is. When Iā€™m not logged in it is 404ing. Weird. Iā€™ll recreate it and see if that helps.

Edit2:

Try this one: Shadowlands - 9.1 - Info & Known Issues

4 Likes

Cool im just outside edmonton st. albert.

I donā€™t think ā€œcoolā€ is a word that properly describes your situation right now.

3 Likes