[CS Lounge] Oh Sunny Daze!

Gonna make bacon wrapped chicken tenders for dinner tonight with a side of broccoli cheese rice.

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to order a sandwich for the last two and a half hours. Apparently, the free delivery offer is incredibly popular. My plan was half for lunch, the other half for dinner, but (contingent on being able to actually place the order) the new plan is half for dinner, the other half in the wee hours after the gaming session.
#firstworldproblems

3 Likes

Actually, canonically the Millennium Falcon should be called Slave 1.
Having written the story of L3-37 Disney is worried about the word being offensive?

1 Like

Vrak, the 9.1 Info & Known Issues sticky is returning a 404. :weary:

2 Likes

I like your dinner more than my Italian Shells Hamburger Helper I am making for myself and Boogy.

This one?

Edit: Huh, so it is. When I’m not logged in it is 404ing. Weird. I’ll recreate it and see if that helps.

Edit2:

Try this one: Shadowlands - 9.1 - Info & Known Issues

4 Likes

Cool im just outside edmonton st. albert.

I don’t think “cool” is a word that properly describes your situation right now.

3 Likes

Were still cooler then british columbia by about 10 degrees.

2 Likes

So I feel like a dumbass. Apparently, in the midst of the frustration of not being able to have a sandwich delivered to me, I petulantly declared my intention to order said sandwich for curbside delivery. That order went through, as the curb in question is in front of the sandwich shop.

I had no specific recollection of having placed that order until 45 minutes later, when I logged into my bank account to pay a bill and noticed the pending transaction.

Epilogue - the sandwich was delish, second half will be just as delish in six or seven hours.

5 Likes

Had a great afternoon with Boogy. He played Fortnite. I watched a few episodes of Stargate. Talked to muh special friend. Honestly dont know what we are but i am having a lot of finding out.

And I know she wants to do somethimg tomorrow when i get off.

3 Likes

still a bit too early to call it a night, but…its quite warm, feeling sleepy and not having a lot of desire for doing much of anything. =_=

ordered a pizza for dinner tonight. first time in a while, and…honestly for what i paid for it, i felt like i got some worth out of it…plus it was quite delicious. slices were a bit too big for freezer bags, so i kept them in the box and stored it in the fridge for tomorrow.

hi there fellow csfers

coming up on 10 months at my current company. my avatar is a lil deer :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Alvieeeeeeeee

Yay

That is all.

4 Likes

Good! You’re still alive!

Say hi to MB! She’s burned out and needing a vacation. I’m out of things to talk to her about.

2 Likes

Sort of depends what side of the mountains in BC I’d guess, Vancouver is probably cooler than youse guys out on the plains, but I’m guessing a bad day to be in Lillooet without AC. :hot_face:

I am all ready to hang out in Bastion. I got my shades. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me, I keep forgetting to grab those in SW / ORG.

Rewatching loki ep 3 theres a scene that implies loki has something that he shouldnt have.

I mean, doesn’t he always? :smiley:

5 Likes