Gasp.

Are you stalking me. I don’t want to be murdered. ;-;

I wish you luck finding a place. :o

The end of the thread is nigh!

3 Likes

I’ll show you. After I read about 6500 more posts :laughing::snail:

In Washington State?
And the video went right over my head >.>

Of course I’m stalking you, I have been since Burning Crusades and am apparently good at it since you just noticed :stuck_out_tongue:
I was only gone to Alabama for 7 years; I was born and raised on Puget Sound, Washington has always been home to me.
For some reason I’ve always thought you were in the Great White North and a bunch more East than West.

That would be Perl and me. I think I’m the furthest east of the regulars.

Good morning and happy new raid day party people.

Yeah, about 6 I remember off of the top of my head.

Funny, I always think of Australia, New Zeeland, Japan and the Philippines as west, that being the direction I would go to get to them.

3 Likes

Gooood morning! Enjoy this Orc Peon not skipping leg day

10 Likes

OUCH!! That makes my trick knee ache something orcful…

2 Likes

Zug zug.

One thing that was exciting for me when I first loaded up and played WoW was that they kept the “voice lines” for the orc peons and the human peasants.

3 Likes

Ready to work!

Off I go, den

Man, the incursions were rough today on my two Warmode toons. On my other one, it was a cakewalk. Son has an appointment and then a bunch of running around after that, so unfortunately I will not get to enjoy the pre raid stuff tonight. When I get home, it will be raid time.

1 Like

Yet another " corporate restructuring " at work. My hours allegedly change again starting the 9th.

Ugh.

2 Likes

That’s happened to my partner like four times since starting their current job about a year and a half ago; it’s bloody annoying. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

:frowning:

My dog fell asleep and fell off of my bed

3 Likes

“We trained hard—but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we were reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing, and what a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while actually producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.”

Attributed (probably falsely, but still …) to Gaius Petronius Arbiter circa A.D. 60

2 Likes

Lock? Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.