[CS Lounge] Oh, Greatfather Winter

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRR!!!

How’s that?

3 Likes

So the weather was not nearly as bad as first forecast today. We did get snow flurries this morning but it melted immediately when it hit the ground.

Tomorrow about 20 warmer than the forecast I first saw as well. Oh well, was hoping the kiddo could go play in the snow.

Wanna bet as soon as I hit level 3, TW will show again?

:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

3 Likes

What is level 3 any way? 20k read?

I’m completely indifferent to it. I really don’t see me posting videos.

1 Like

Yeah, 20k. I still have a ways to go…

This is what was originally posted but what we found was that Level 2 also included making your post a “wiki”. Otherwise, how you earn it seems to be sport on :wink:

2 Likes

I think I’m around 14k?

Maybe?

/shrug

TL3 is GIFs, more freedom in link posting, and a third perk that’s a secret.

We can only hope.

Yep, I’m at 12.2k

TW would have to start all over since it’s character specific for some reason. He was a 2, because he had the wiki thing no one uses.

1 Like

Maybe, but maybe not.

I believe Vrak mentioned something about them wanting to work on the forum so it stops viewing each character as a separate account so maybe TW can benefit from BW down the road.

2 Likes

I’m at about 14k myself. It will come when it comes, I am not going to force read threads I have no interest in. I just can’t do it haha.

2 Likes

So, yes he did.

1 Like

Agreed. Like I said somewhere above I have a few issues with the new Forum anyways. But I’m here to help people. That’s all that matters. And I have fun here in the lounge.

4 Likes

Besides, despite who you post on, we know you’re really the true :cloud_with_lightning::wolf:

3 Likes

I do like the hat though…

:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

3 Likes

Agreed. I do try to do general as well, but that is where I usually get 18 responses in and stop haha.

I nuked my SSD on my computer, trying to figure out how to recover the files, but the drive will not even boot up.

1 Like

Well, who knew?