[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

Heck yeah, maybe on a brisket or a pork butt?

1 Like

Brisket is best.

1 Like

Well thats interesting a beta wave went out. etter late then never.

3 Likes

trouble sleeping, so working on my paly. nearly 4am here and i still don’t feel all that tired. yeah, this is gonna be a rough one today. x_x

…Was trying to work on my weekly rounds of doing the anima quest with world bosses. Got to my last alt, world server was down. Tried logging in again and got in fine…but my UI layouts were wiped. Guess who learned her lesson and will be exporting the code after getting it redone this time?

1 Like

50 miniatures to be painted in one week. Next weekend is a big wargaming convention and I am hosting a game there. Crunch time GOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

Im enjoying teh evoker soar is fun

1 Like

Another clue that I moved too far south:

Last night, I was chatting with a neighbor while our dogs were playing around. I told her I was going to make an apple crisp over the weekend.

She had no idea what I was talking about.

I imagine if I were to show her a picture of the finished product (there’s no way I’d share!), she’ll know. At least, I hope so…

And on that note:

Apple Crisp

4 cups sliced apples

Topping
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup quick oatmeal
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup butter or margarine

Preheat oven to 375.

Place apples in 8x8x2 inch pan (greased). Mix the brown sugar, flour, oatmeal, cinnamon, and butter all together and sprinkle over apples (you can easily double the topping). Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.

4 Likes

My wife’s family are French-Canadian yet I’m the one who makes tourtierre (traditional holiday meat pies) for the family.

It’s just as well as her theory of cooking is “It goes from one can into one pot. If, god forbid, you must use two cans, it still goes into one pot”,

But, as she notes, I didn’t marry her for her cooking.

6 Likes

Finally…

After 6 months without one, I have a microwave. Yay Me!

8 Likes

My mother-in-law once told my wife that she had made a great choice for a husband. Her statement was that any man that eats what you make is good husband.

3 Likes

About to get my 3rd booster. Ugh

1 Like

PSA

Lua is neither an acronym nor an abbreviation, but a noun. Lua is correct, LUA is not.

Okay, I feel better now.

3 Likes

What about Left Upper Arm? Or Land Use Agreement? Or…

:rofl:

But really, I had no idea. Then again, it wasn’t something I’ve ever fiddled with beyond the voodoo that happens under the hood in WoW.

2 Likes

Haha. You got me there :stuck_out_tongue:

Just saw a recent post where even the Blizz rep was typing “LUA”. It just irked me, but I did not want to derail the thread, so I had to let it out somewhere.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Sorry. I remembered it as LUA ERROR and I didn’t want to come across as shouting. lol. I should have known better, I guess.

Edit: It looks like a complete reinstall has put my game back! Hurray!!

6 Likes

My first mother-in-law said something similar. “He’ll eat anything.”

2 Likes

Hey Mikey!

Well, I have a new level 60 with my Warrior Flotsum now.

1 Like

I am…swing.

10 Likes

For a second, I thought there was a very tiny person stepping from Groot’s wrist to the back of his hand.

6 Likes