[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

Hoooooo, lordie. 75 medals per hunting ground in Forbidden West? These just became a lot more enticing.

This brings me much joy.

8 Likes

Reads some posts and run away screaming lol.

1 Like

Have you eaten at the Magic Time Machine yet? It is about an hour south of Austin off the southwest side of the inner loop, but not that long of a drive. Wonderful food and a great atmosphere with the servers all dressed up in cosplay.

edit: And, 10th class to 70. Three to go.

1 Like

Hey vrak didnt see this mentioned is trust lvl still character based can we switch toons without losing trust.

I believe it is, Darthwraith. At least, I checked a few of your characters and they all appear to have Trust level 3.

I don’t believe qualification is shared across multiple characters though. So you’ll likely need to maintain Trust Level 3 on a single character to keep it.

Edit: I don’t really have multiple characters to test it, so you’ll definitely want to give it a try. Switching characters won’t remove that character’s Trust level, if your other character doesn’t have Trust 3 you can switch back.

I really should get patch notes for the forums so I can double check these things. O.o

5 Likes

Well thats a nice change would be nice to change it up without losing trust glad they finaly implemented it.

Well this will see

2 Likes

Can confirm. I checked one of my posting characters that isn’t flagged for either the Community Council or for MVP, And it appears to have Trust Level 3. So it appears to be account-wide now!

1 Like

And for the record gnomehunterz is me.

Why do you look like Quark?

2 Likes

Time is money friend we ferengi and moving into wow and running the goblins out.

2 Likes

Wanders in. Peeks around. :eyes: Wow, something new to get used to.

1 Like

Anyone know of any good ways to farm up gold? Our kitty had to have surgery and now money will be extremely tight for a while :frowning:

Granted, I’m speaking for predominantly playing on RP servers, but anything transmog is going like crazy right now. The Shadowlands legendary pieces have been raking it in, old greys and whites I’ve hoarded since hearing about them being mogable. That even goes for the old starter sets that you can buy from a vendor for coppers or a few pieces of silver that (a) people don’t know about or (b) too lazy to figure out where to get them that you can turn around to sell for hundreds or thousands of gold.

I’m sure there are other suggestions, but that’s been my focus these past few days.

[Edit] I’m a dolt. Most importantly, I hope your kitty is making out okay after their surgery! That’s what matters the most.

6 Likes

She’s fine and will be making a full recovery! My husband, on the other hand, is a nervous wreck.

5 Likes

I spent some time farming Blood Elf Bandit masks since the new transmogs were announced. Been selling them in the 125-175k range but I don’t expact those prices to hold for long.

The masks scale to the level of the character that loots them so the lower level toon you use for farming them, the larger your market is.

5 Likes

Seems like we’ve got a visitor monkey popping around today…

3 Likes

Looks like I’m off to start farming! I went around briefly, but barely saw the Bandits. I guess I’ll try again!

Also, post #800!!!

4 Likes

Morning :slight_smile: I’m always watching! Had a few free moments this morning before I got into my routine. Hope everyone is doing well

It’s Friday and I still need to watch the new episodes of Vox Machina :dragon:

12 Likes