[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

But I did not continue with any more information about the UX/UI woes. I replied to the individual about their suggestion. So again, what policy did I break?

Technically, derailing a thread would violate our policies. However, considering this is a lounge thread, we’re a bit more lax so I removed the additional commentary that was preventing the thread to continue… which it is at my discretion to do.

10 Likes

Where is? there’s no website feedback forum area.

Which would technically be considered off topic and a violation of the forum rules, true.

4 Likes

That was already answered by Jetsum. who also linked to the forum.

5 Likes

Sure, in a world where you don’t read the sticky threads:

4 Likes

You can submit your feedback there.

6 Likes

They should probably fix the name of it, to bug/feedback instead of bug report - which game bug report forum section is only for bugs whereas GD is for feedback.

There’s multiple lounge/off topic megathreads in GD, so that’s not entirely true either.

While you’re here, I’ve a question for you or anyone else here who may know.

I was speaking with someone who has run into a bit of a harassment issue. They’ve gone through all the proper steps as they should, but then they (and now I am too), wondering about what happens if the person they put on ignore deletes the character in question. Does the account-wide ignore still remain in place?

But right now you’re in Customer Support, not General Discussion.

5 Likes

Which would mean the rules, or that sticky and the words therein don’t matter either way given the only mention is CS, but there are others. There were also lounge threads in CS prior to that addition, correct?

Further, how does one cite ‘derailing a thread’ like a lounge thread, if there’s no ‘standard’ or ‘rules’ when nothing underneath that had been violated?

Seems there’s a lot of replies right now that should be deleted now since

It should, though I’ve never tested it myself so I am not 100% on that.

4 Likes

Thank you! I could have sworn I saw it brought up before, but I haven’t been able to put my finger on it and was curious. I appreciate you. ^^

2 Likes

Yes, I could just simply nuke every single post that started on this subject, but that is part of what “at my discretion” means, Hektik.

I try not to shut people down simply for asking questions. I try to provide what information I can.

Yes, I eventually added that section because certain folks continued to try and rules lawyer.

The standard is that the discussions in the CS Lounge threads are more social in nature. Feedback on the forum update, or opinions on how that feedback may or may not be received doesn’t really fall into that category.

Again, the occasional question that doesn’t generally fall into that category isn’t a bad thing, but continued discussion on or related to the subject is usually best taken elsewhere.

Since I haven’t drawn a line yet, let’s make it here.

12 Likes

Ah Okay! I initially thought my browser was freaking out.

I found out, that they are gonna open a Torchy’s Tacos in my neck of the woods.

1 Like

Oh, very nice. I love their flavor combinations. It’s hard to order because you want to try something new, but also have one you’ve already tried from your last visit, which was fantastic.

4 Likes

Hoooooo, lordie. 75 medals per hunting ground in Forbidden West? These just became a lot more enticing.

This brings me much joy.

8 Likes

Reads some posts and run away screaming lol.

1 Like