[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

There is a Carolina Reaper cheese puff that I buy whenever I can because they are so good.

2 Likes

My hubby would LOVE those! I don’t think I’d be able to get through them.

1 Like

They aren’t as spicy as you might imagine. And, they have a much better flavor than ghost pepper.

We had a Carolina Reaper sauce once that was supposed to go with a burger. I got the “1 star” strength and my hubby got the “5 star”. I only used a few drops before I called it quits. My hubby? He finished it, completely.

1 Like

Just got pulled over for speeding. :unamused: Cop tells me he had me at 55 when he flipped on his radar, but that he thinks I was probably going faster; gives me a ticket for 55 in a 40. Looking at the ticket now, none of the information regarding my car is correct. Wrong license plate (not a little wrong, completely wrong; not a single character is correct), wrong make (it’s a Ford, not a Honda), wrong color (it’s gray, not black). Thinking I’m going to try to get this dismissed.

6 Likes

I put together some benchmarks!

Mostly interesting to Mac users, so if any of you are hiding in the grass here, I hope you enjoy them!

2 Likes

Just learned that another of Stacy’s relatives has a secret admirer in song format.

She really can’t catch a break, can she.

1 Like

Another sleepless night.

At a bone and joint urgent care now. I need a place that has a coetisone shot as an option. I need this resolved now. I need to sleep

3 Likes

Big hugs for you, Mast. I can only imagine the pain. I hope you can get the care you need soon.

2 Likes

Definiteley!!

3 Likes

With so many errors on the ticket, it would easily be dismissed by a judge.

6 Likes

Doc thinks it is a pinched nerve in my neck after reviewing the xrays and the way the pain radiates doen my arm. Straight bursitis would not radiate down my arm. Put me on roids

3 hours later and it already feels a little better. Fell asleep for about 45 minutes earlier. Thst is a grest sign

11 Likes

Shaman is now 66 with rogue at 62 and spriest at 61 and warrior at 61. Druid is gonna be the hardest for me to level as mine is 53.

1 Like

I have two nights off in a row.

After 14 months of ~80hr weeks and 4 pay raises someone in corp finally decided to instruct the regional manager for the account to personally get involved and seek help from other contracts.

4 Likes

So what did I miss? I’ve heard the game population is low. I don’t have the time to put money in a sub.

Most of my brain space has been on current events. Good opportunity to take a breath. Even through I’m listening to a report of what has been happening at Disney corp and board.

aww she closed the gnoll spell casting thread that wouldve been better off in general for laughs.

Not from what I’ve seen.

Like what kind of sauce goes with what flavor of bug?

Gonna grill this weekend. Picked up some BBQ Chicken Quarters and Crazy Corn (Bacon wrapped Corn on the Cob with BBQ seasoning)…

5 Likes

You forgot the steak.

edit. The Cow says “Moove over chicken, I’m higher up the pecking order than you.”.

3 Likes

Interesting the mosquito in dr hammon amber tiped staff has no scientific value to his work.