[CS Lounge] Mastadôn's Puntastic Pseudo-thread!

Picked up two projects this past week. One is a promo video for a community outreach center, other is a logo for an online gaming community.

2 Likes

Um what just happened in quantum leap.

Sam fixed an issue then leapt into a different body for the next episode???

3 Likes

Reboot same plot different actor had a very interesting ending.

So they messed up and did a “reboot” of a show that didn’t need one done. Ahh, that was where my confusion came from. They best never do a reboot of Princess Bride.

4 Likes

The reboot works because it ties into the original and there trying to find sam but the jumper had plans of his own that were not quite aware of atm but this weeks ending makes u go what just happened.

1 Like

Not a reboot. A continuation

As to Princess Bride, i absolutely agree.

2 Likes

I was 5-minutes-ago old when I discovered I can just highlight the text in my own posts to edit it without having to click the Edit button. The " QUOTE mouseover is joined by a :pencil2: EDIT.

In re: the new iteration of Quantum Leap… Was that Jennifer Carpenter filling the shoes of Al?
Edit - Nope, the actress is Caitlyn Basset, but she does bear a resemblance.

6 Likes

Dude…duuuuuuuuuudddeeeeeeeee

I can edit typos word by word? Thank you for that.

4 Likes

OMG This is going to be a game-changer for you!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Shush his typos are the best part.

5 Likes

Much like your punctuation. :wink:

But yes. Once you learn to speak Mastadon, there’s no going back. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know if I can handle not having to work out what Mastadon is trying to say.

Chilly morning here today. Low in the mid 20s overnight, and it looks like it’ll be even colder tomorrow morning. The morning walks are eye opening, to put it charitably.

1 Like

My special lady friend got fluent very quickly lol

I just sent her a serious message and had to proof read it like 3 times.

Is that bad? I kinda think that is bad.

3 Likes

We were 37, but i left a window open. Had to turn heater on when i got up. Love that first turn on of the season smell the heater gives off.

1 Like

Burning spiders and cobwebs.

2 Likes

Me too. I did, however, turn off the fan. It wouldn’t bother me while I was sleeping (more blanket weight and all that), but when it was time to get out of bed…

1 Like

We are dipping into the 30s this week and would love to have the windows open.

But first we will need to rescreen all our windows with cat proof not-as-likely to destroy screens. I have seen some on Amazon that look promising.

Just need to get some new splines as well because for some reason almost every window in our house was missing screens.

1 Like

We’re 19C (67F). But we are in southern Canada. :crazy_face:

We are supposed to be at 90F today and 93 tomorrow.