[CS Lounge] Mastadôn's Puntastic Pseudo-thread!

at least GP isn’t as boring as Lloyd lol i always question the people that come here on vacation

Today is my new favorite holiday.

Happy International Bacon Day!

2 Likes

Long may the bacon wave!

3 Likes

Man im a admin of a buy and sell group for my area and a guy is selling his warhammer collection a realy nice collection some painted and some not even assmebled

1 Like

ohhh? I’m curious on what it is.

Oh, I got to meet Jake Bussy and Casper Van Dien yesterday. They autographed my copy of Starship Troopers DVD.

5 Likes

It is 67 and drizzly. It feels like cider mill weather. Good thing they are open. The breeze is actually a bit chilly. My kind of weather. :dracthyr_nod:

Oh, yesterday was 90 and super humid. The cold front came over quiet. No storms or rain.

2 Likes

I will gladly swap all of this blasted rain for some dry, cooler weather. Heck, I would be fine with dry, warm weather. Just someone take this rain!!

1 Like

I will take your rain. We haven’t had much. The drizzle right now is too light to show up on the rain gauge. The leaves are beginning to turn early due to the drought. Or just falling off.

2 Likes

We’re having some great weather - it’s a lot cooler than it’s been, and the nights have been great sleeping weather, too. Still not enough rain - the creeks are dry, the ponds are down a couple feet, and the grass is still brown.

Pretty soon, we’ll be complaining that it’s too cold.

Nah.

4 Likes

It’s chilly enough for sweatpants here (mid-70s). Forecast for closing on Friday is partly cloudy and 81. Sounds like a great day to get to know our new home up in the ‘mountains.’

4 Likes

We are about to float away down here. Not kidding. Some days are dropping over 3" of rain. It is almost every single blasted day. Thank goodness for knee high rain boots.

Currently under another flood advisory. My house is gonna float away and be lost in the Swamp, lol.

Except her MB!

…and, of course, the guys teasing her at Blizzcon. That’s one of the reasons why we went.

Yes, we lubes you too BB!

Send that rain to CA please! I just woke up to 99F outside.

2 Likes

I’m getting some “customer is always right” vibes from that particular thread. Shame.

2 Likes

I am happy to get low 90s now, Got tired of 105+ temps here in Texas. Right now, the temp is 69 degrees.

105, in Texas? The humidity has to be killer. :hot_face: We might hit 80 here today.

I was going to try to bake cookies yesterday, but I misread the instructions and tried to cream the butter and flour together. Hrmph. I’ll try again today, once I get more butter.

On this day in 1977, Voyager 1 set off on its journey. JPL has a site that shows its current status.

2 Likes

Todaybor day is Labor Day!

/Homestar Runner

2 Likes

I cant believe that topic hasnt been closed already hands out popcorn.

2 Likes

Happy birthday to Bob Newhart

1 Like

Jeeze, I go out for a day and it’s been a little crazy 'round here.

3 Likes