[CS Lounge] Mastadôn's Puntastic Pseudo-thread!

most tech places do something called a geographic pay differential. cost of living stuff. (primarily why i moved up here)

1 Like

FYI, even with that headset, which is what I use, the sound still acts weird when talking to NPCs and facing slightly off center. Even Kael Thas in his raid sounds weird.

5 Likes

Well at least you can take the train. Though someone would have to drive your furniture.

I am going in December.

1 Like

nah I fly haha

Feeling better eh?

Alvie! hugs!!

2 Likes

Man someone needs to be informed quite clearly that just like ingame they can get a silence/forum vaction ingame usualy i can get in a flag but im a little slow.

It’s a real stupid hill to die on…

anyhows. Still sick, might go to the clinic today to see whats up. Took another Covid test, still negative.

Wouldnt it be easier on the highway to hell i bet u all sang that.

There was a cool movie called Highway to Hell (1992). It had Lita Ford in it.

1 Like

Sitting in the breakroom on my.lunch. There is another employee eating in here, smacking rheir lips every time they chew. Im gonna snap lol

2 Likes

Just start scraping your fork with your teeth as you eat.

I’m actually looking into it, I might be buying a single-wide 2 bed 1 bath manufactured home. Gonna be seeing a broker tomorrow.

1 Like

Don’t do it. Manufactured homes are tornado magnets.

Maybe it send me to the land of OZ. I love the Isekai genre in anime.

I wouldn’t, you won’t know what kind you’d get!

<Would link Mother’s Basement video on it, but not sure if TL is that high for it. Look up ’ Isekai Anime Survival Guide’ by Mother’s Basement.>

hey hey raven, its me again. My ticket is gone hahah idk what to do

What do you mean gone? Like “poof” not there?