[CS Lounge] It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

i started with a colecovision, moved onto Atari…eventually got a Nintendo, and a Super Nintendo.

eventually i moved on to a Playstation, saved up the money for a Playstation 2, 3 and eventually 4.

and for handhelds, i had a Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and a PSP.

i remember when my walmart was demoing a Virtual Boy way back in the day. these days, its going for anywhere between $300-$1000 on ebay.

Unlike u mer i can drive i can picture u spinning out on bannans off the edge lol.

You mean the migraine inducing red screen of doom console.

Luckily no, not much has changed for me. I still leave for work as normal, and was content to stay at home on my days off for the most part anyway.

And I very rarely remember my dreams as it is. Not sure if it is my sleep apnea and not sleeping quite as deeply as I should, or just not remembering them.

watching survivor and awww its that one episode that just makes your heart melt.

Merd screaming “With my last breath, i curse Zoidberg!!”

yeah, its been a while since i heard that name, and the sleeping pill is starting to take afffect on me nao…so i haz lapse of mem. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Debating if I want to wait for wifey to play cards or if I want to turn on the PS4 and play some Final Fantasy. Decisions decisions.

I vote FF7.

1 Like

I vote for playing with my Minions and teasing their mum.

1 Like

I vote for playing uno and showing them family means nothing NOTHING i say.

Oddly enough, I’ve had social distancing dreams. Like one where I went back to work and nobody cared about social distancing, elevators were full and everyong knew that it was a bad idea but were like :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Better idea
Vrak should cook for and play with my minions.

1 Like

I’m surprised that’s not “cooked for your minions”.

1 Like

In due time…

1 Like

My kids don’t eat Centaur.

3 Likes

I have already been told by one of my colleagues that based on all of my “what did you make for lunch/dinner” answers she wants to shelter in place at my house instead. hehe.

I never get to cook as much as I am now, which all things considered, is kind of nice.

8 Likes

That’s why you are my favorite. <3

5 Likes

Oh, the place where the pyramids are.

https://imgur.com/a/wNHxA3c

Pretty much but i prefer

1 Like

Ssssssh, you’re not meant to say that out loud :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes