[CS Lounge] It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

Amen to that!

1 Like

Offers berty botts every flavor beer including back by popular demand haggis flavoured.

1 Like

Flu shots. Wills did really well, not even a flinch. Bug, though… :frowning:

3 Likes

So very important at the moment. One less thing to worry about.

3 Likes

Tauren Hunter was at lvl 63 before maintenance. hit lvl 67 before logging off for maintenance.

i’m debating about whether i should push on through to lvl 120, so i can do the war campaign, and get the achieve done, so i can save up the funds to faction change to Alliance and do what i need there.

also wasn’t aware of the rep buff either…guessing that’s also in effect until the launch of patch 9.0?

1 Like

Right now it’s scheduled to end on May 18th. I’m hoping they’ll extend it too though!

2 Likes

Not in a good place mentally again. Not sure if I will shake this one off any time soon. Here is to faking it around the person causing most of the issues.

3 Likes

Sneaks in
Finds comfy chair to relax in
Greetings everyone! It’s been a while; how’s everyone doing? I’ve had an … interesting last year or so. My job was offshored, but my company moved me to a new office and job last spring. Now I’m in a new city, in a new part of the country. I’m doing alright, but it’s a little rough being at least 8 hours from friends and family.
And last week, I found out this job is being offshored. At least my company isn’t giving up on me - they’re going to find me a new position, and give me training until it’s ready. As long as it isn’t third shift (I’d be surprised if it was), I’ll be happy.
But enough about me. How’s everyone else?

3 Likes

And that last message was TOTALLY on the wrong character!

And I don’t think Huurak even exists anymore. It must, but it’s not on this account…

2 Likes

I solved that problem. I have 15 Rufflebottoms to post from. A bunch of Classic ones if I felt like leveling them. I even have one on the EU forums.

Edit:
I need to log into my RaF account. There’s a couple more Rufflebottoms there.

1 Like

Tauren Hunter now at lvl 73. thinking my best method is to do quests…but its been so long since i quested Horde side, that it feels weird. @_@

1 Like

They are multiplying! Run!

7 Likes

I still need to unlock my Vulpera on Horde side. Though I don’t know what I want my class to be once I do. I was leveling a Mag’har Shaman, but the Vulpera totems look so adorable. So do I make a Mag’har Hunter instead, though I already have another Hunter who is my main, or keep the Shaman and make the Vulpera something else… So many choices! I need less Allied Race choices. LOL.

4 Likes

Shammy for the cute totems.

4 Likes

That’s a good thing, not bad.

It’s also a fine example of “multiplying like rabbits”

2 Likes

It was done with great stealth.

2 Likes

“multiplying”? if i didn’t know any better, i’d swear she discovered cloning techniques from the Scots

yeah, once i get my Hunter to 120, and finish the war campaign, get the heritage armor…i’ll faction change to Alliance, and finish what i originally planned.

hides in a secret compartment of the pillowfort

1 Like

If your going for HA do DK unless theres a class u havent tried.

1 Like

Guess not every rep is buffed

1 Like