[CS Lounge] I will roll, roll through the gates of Torghast

Here is to hoping yours ends soon. Mine started this morning. I stayed in bed all day. Head hurt, light sensitivity, nausea, & dizziness – not a fun way to start the day. I still have the pain, but so far the other has left.

Mmm can’t wait to get home. Put two while chickens in the croc pot this morning. Nice heavy season, some carrots, and some cut onion. Smelled delicious when I left.

Hope it tastes as good as it smelled when I get home.

2 Likes

Another new addition to the Forums I noticed is a “Remind Me” option for bookmarks.

I utilize the bookmark post option a lot (almost 800), not sure if I will use the “Remind Me” option though.

Also, on the Bookmark page of our Summary, there are now timers shown for when the Bookmark was last updated & the last activity on it. As well as a delete & edit option for each bookmark.

1 Like

ugh…long, long night.

Got a call from my dad at 10pm saying his left arm hurts and he wanted to go to the hospital. So I got dressed in a flash, and took him there. Turns out it was a pinched nerve, so we finally got out of the ER at 3am. We stopped by Dennys and had breakfast and coffee.

Got home around 5am and I was asleep by 5:30. Just got up when my sister dropped off my nephew.

Okay … that was really odd. Had a notification, like there was a reply to one of my posts. Click it and wind up in a thread I’ve never seen or read (General Discussion “list of mary sue characters”). Search the thread for my character name and get pointed to the original post. Whu? Buh?

just so i don’t spam the “topic from this”, i learned this trick from another player while in a dungeon group. they told me to click on the tank’s portrait and hit the key in question. it’ll set my “focus” to whomever the tank is targeting at that moment.

i remember when me and my father got breakfast at A&W way back in the day…though i got a mozza burger instead. xP

nowadays though, it’d be the traditional breakfast of bacon, eggs (sunnyside up) and toast (whole wheat with butter) though i’m glad to hear it wasn’t anything too severe.

went to bed around 10ish, woke up at 5. went back to bed around 6:30, and woke up at 9ish. may crawl back into bed for a power nap very shortly, as i’m still feeling a bit bleh. =_=

Finally got the Anglers Fishing Raft on my EU account. I spent so much time getting BfA, Legion and WoD reps it got left behind. I did it on a mage so she got Bipsi’s Bobbing Berg as well.

5 Likes

That was quite a line of storms we got yesterday. My weather station out back counted 733 lightening strikes in the area. It was windy all day because it was the remnants of Cristobal but in the storms it was super windy. Lost one tree branch so we weathered it all right. Today is low humidity and 75. A perfect day! :heart_eyes:

I have an appointment
to get a haircut next week! Yea! I have an eye appointment for new glasses so I can get a pair that doesn’t fall off my face when I work. Yea! And I am going out to eat tomorrow at the local Chinese for the first time since March. Whoo Hoo!

5 Likes

Got a little gold update to Jodi’s mog for now. I’ll see how I like it, and if I don’t then I can always go back to purple.

In other news, my cat was zooming around my room and meowing plaintively. Turns out there’s been another cat outside on the back porch, and she hates it.

2 Likes

I hope your cat is fixed or she will drive you nuts. Isn’t June and December kitten season? I think my mom told me it was.

1 Like

The mog looks great!

1 Like

Glad to hear your Dad wasn’t in a serious health crisis. Hopefully he can get some relief from the pinched nerve soon.

1 Like

She’s fixed… she’s just highly territorial, and doesn’t like the thought that something could just waltz up and meow at her.

Thank you! Apparently the druid shoulders don’t have a class-agnostic version for any difficulty other than normal.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

To go with getting the raft and berg, one of my garrisons finally offered the mission for the Void-Shrouded Satchel. The only WoD heirloom I need after that is the agility ring. I already have the intellect ring.

2 Likes

My sweet tooth is in full control today. I’ve made brownies (for about the fifth time in the last month) and apple crisp.

Cherish the low humidity. Being a Michigander myself, I know just how rare those days are.

2 Likes

Worgen DK hit 79 thot i could start cata/mop quests nothing at the dalaran board will try org board later.

Once you hit 80 then Cata & MoP zones will be available for questing.

3 Likes

Just funny that a 89 u can do WOD 99 legion 109 BFA.

Actually 98 for Legion. Far as I remember the others should still align with their relative level ranges. Granted things could have changed since last I ran someone through, but it hasn’t been that long since I last did.

1-60 = Vanilla zones
58-80 = Outland or Northrend (edited to reflect correct starting level)
80-90 = Cata or MoP
90-100 = WoD
98-110 = Legion
110-120 = BFA

1 Like