[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!

7 Likes

I just watched that with Rifftrax. Really enhances the experience. :+1:t5:

1 Like

They were posts responding to other posts that were removed earlier. I was just cleaning up the ghost comments, Darthwraith, since without what you were replying to, they don’t make a lot of sense, and it looks like you are talking to yourself. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Sometimes we just need to talk to ourselves. Nothing wrong with that Vrak. Stop judging :joy:

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: No judgement, it’s rare when I’m not talking to myself.

I just felt those posts were missed originally and was cleaning up.

8 Likes

It only becomes a problem when you start answering yourself. Which I never do… yes you do… shut up!

11 Likes

Just don’t debate yourself. You’ll always lose

5 Likes

I did this the other day and lost. Now I have a new iPad Pro coming tomorrow. BTW any other artists on here, the new Apple Pencil is worth the upgrade by itself. The barrel roll feature (you can rotate your brush in real time) combined with the updates to Procrate (to really take advantage of the M4 chip) are game changers.

6 Likes

Of course I talk to myself - I’m the only person that understands me most of the time.

Barbecue for lunch today, since the truck is here in town. And probably tomorrow, too, since the other barbecue truck will be in town. One’s amazing, the other is great (and owned by a high school classmate, so I feel “obligated”).

And I just got upgraded my tablet today. Got the Pixel Tablet to replace my iPad mini - BIG size difference. And it ends up being almost free, since I get “up to” the cost of the Pixel Tablet in trade-in value. Now to get everything set up the way I want it.

5 Likes

Thats fair just a little venting because i was confused as i was sure i hadnt violated any rules or was flagged all is good.

Hey now, nothing wrong with talking to self. We all gotta show how crazy we all can be too :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Remember, if there is more abnormal than there is normal. The normal becomes abnormal and the abnormal becomes normal. Soo… are we all normal then?

2 Likes

Counterpoint: You’ll always win.

4 Likes

Pfft… I’m a glass is half empty type of person my self. Helps me stay grounded :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Normal is only a setting on the dryer.

4 Likes

Wait, you got a normal setting on a dryer. Damn, mine comes with a dry setting.

That sounds good. I’m back in my own apartment after staying with parents after I broke my ankle in January. I’m planning to actually sort of cook a whole meal for myself, for the first time since then. Aldi had little beef tenderloins on sale so I’m roasting that, and making biscuits (the canned kind) and a salad (the bagged kit kind). Still can’t stand on it for too long at once yet so have to take those shortcuts. :wink:

4 Likes

Sigh the murgle onsie xmog is tempting except that i spent 1900$ on 3 plane tickets

2 Likes

I’m so excited, I can not wait until tomorrow evening!! :panda_face:

Does the Pandaria shuffle

I’ve also finally decided to start with a HMT DK. If I have time, I’ll second the Vulpera lock.

3 Likes

Resubbed at the right time. Ready to romp through Pandaria once more.

…Now if only I can stop playing Dark Cloud 2, one of my favorite RPGs. Game is too addicting.

I must win all the time distortion golf minigames. And then invent more stuff.

5 Likes