[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

6 Likes

9 Likes

I know the feeling and the pain :frowning:

1 Like

Three cards left, then I have all on my EU account.

3 Likes

Untill i pull exodia obliterate whoops wrong game pullsout deathwing same thing u lose and banish u to the shadowlands missing ur portals and flight paths and hearthstones mwa ha ha ha ha ha.

1 Like

Ok getting 100kg via mail in classic would raise all sorts of flags woudlnt it theres no way it can be earned that legitly to be mailed like that right.

3 Likes

I canā€™t see that being remotely possible. Itā€™s so hard to get gold even if you hardcore farm it.

1 Like

Tokens would be one way I suppose - they are running 10k each in LK Classic at the moment. Perhaps someone bought Tokens through the Shop for LK Classic and then decided they would rather have the gold on Retail.

That or the wording of that OP was reversed.

3 Likes

That would be alot of money, but I suppose if they want legit gold thatā€™s the best way to do it.

I supose it could be done via token just screams fishy.

1 Like

Finished getting everything on my EU account. Now just farming bags on my NA account.

5 Likes

I still need the hat, and I only need Hogger for the cards.
Sarge dropped for me again. This time, I was able to give it to someone. That made me happy. I swapped to Horde. I think I was actually on this toon. I have not logged on to her (in-game) in a while.

1 Like

We really need a higher count for quest achievements for characters.

My personal guild (Servants of Bwonsamdi) got the 100k quest turn-ins achievement the other day. Yet character quest turn-in achievements stop counting at 3k for regular quests. World quests and Daily quests go at little higher at least with 10k quest turn-in achievements.

Also, we need higher count achievements for a lot more things - mounts, toys, achievement points, reputations, etc.

1 Like

I didnā€™t get a chance to run Kara until tonight when I was clearing the Opera fight so I could help a friend get Jenafur later. I did a video of my kill.

But I was wondering, do you have any trinkets that do very well in legacy content? My Beacon to the Beyond trinket is great for old runs.

2 Likes

Well, I had the Hogger card on my Alliance Paladin. I have no idea how long I had it on her. I noticed it in one of my other bags this morning. It looks like a beautiful day. I plan to do some gardening today.

I checked out your video. I havenā€™t been to Kara in a while, and I really liked that raid.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 Likes

I regularly defy the law that donā€™t make copper.
Hoppity Hippity ā€¦ Hop.
ā€¦ < that is a since

There is also the Mythic 5-man dungeon of Karazhan as well. This is where Iā€™ve been farming for my last mount I need from there. Been trying to obtain Midnight!

Same to you as well! Today is my last day of work. Get next (4) days off after tonight. So Iā€™m going to be farming Battleground Blitzā€™s for the achievements you can earn from them!

Trying to get those out of the way as I suspect next expansion, Blizzard will turn them into Rated content.

Reason I suspect this is because you cannot use some items in them already as you will get an error saying ā€œCannot use in rated Battlegroundā€. Even though itā€™s not rated at this time!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s great! I hope you are able to get everything needed while you are off. I completely forgot that they had made that into a 5-man dungeon. I have not stepped into an at-level dungeon in several expansions. Iā€™m slowly getting back into them using the follower dungeons. I mainly healed when I ran dungeons before, and I enjoyed that immensely.

I also miss battlegrounds. I have fond memories of leveling, mainly through battlegrounds. The Hearthstone event, admittedly, has gotten me back into playing a bit more. I never was one for getting all the things from limited events; however, Iā€™m doing just that with this event. I still need the hat. Iā€™ve only played the event on five of my characters. I checked to make sure I did not have it on any of them, and I didnā€™t.

1 Like

There is a banana

4 Likes

Itā€™s just a reflection of the systemā€™s peek/pokeā€¦().int27