[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Wish I could share more of my Imgur faves … but I kinda like not being banned, lol.

7 Likes

Has internal monologe dont not post deadpool trailer dont post trailer dont post trailer would hate to get run over by centaurs or pandas. Also wonders if vrak ever posts any memes.

1 Like

I just wish I could have my TL3 back already… But I still got months of waiting before I can earn it back. I dunno how many months though.

1 Like

I finished the Plunderstorm rep-grind today!

6 Likes

Grats!

1 Like

This is so depressing :sob: Like, I have my books and my writing, but I would die without my video games, YouTube and netflix. Not to mention my music!

2 Likes

Alvie turned 21 three days before their wedding.

2 Likes

https://www.darklegacycomics.com/900

1 Like

Does that imply that you stopped drinking? You’ve always been silly.

Oh god the deadpool and wolverine trailer dropped and it didnt disapoint.

3 Likes

Hope everyone having a great evening!

Forest fire season has started big time here in British Columbia. One town on full evacuation alert with some other areas of the province on alert as well.

Largest fire is currently 1,800 hectares in size. I heard my friends in Alberta are dealing with alerts and evacuations as well now too. Looks like this year is going to be a bad one again for fires here in Canada.

5 Likes

Xan were not looking good here in Alberta. We have 2 evac orders in place. 1 not far from Edmonton and another near Fort Mac. And several communities on alert.

1 Like

Oh no :frowning:

Please stay safe everyone. I have friends up there too and it is horrible to see the impact of fire season. I know that in some places it is normal - sequoia seeds don’t even germinate until burned for example. Does not make it fun for anyone in the way though.

I survived going to a kids sporting event despite the cold weather. I also survived hosting dinner! Pulled pork, home made black beans from scratch, rice, tortillas, slaw. Ice cream for desert.

It was a big hit. I was also amused that everyone ate their meal differently. Sibling took the rice, beans, and pulled pork and made a burrito w/ slaw on the side. I did pulled pork with slaw on top as a wrap/taco type thing. Niece had everything in separate little portions on her plate.

3 Likes

I finally did it a couple of days ago. The doubled renown really helped.

2 Likes

Thankfully im just outside edmonton so im safe but yeah its gona be a bad season.

1 Like

Oh no. Hope everyone stays safe.

2 Likes

Waggle megathread p2 hit 20k if anyone needs the reads.

2 Likes

I’ve been pretty sober as of late. :slight_smile:

1 Like

DW I got dog show friends that live in your town, and a training facility out toward onoway. I really hope that blaze west of bilby gets controlled fast.

not quite that far but yeah onoway i miss nakamun that was a nice lake.