[CS Lounge] Hop Hop Hopping

First day new job. Kitchen manager out sick til Saturday. It’s OK though. I got shifts covered etc.

2 Likes

i can now personally confirm that the warglaive off-hand does drop for classes other than Warlocks. One of my rogues is now the proud owner of both warglaives!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/dedalyne

3 Likes

Military dependent (father was a Counterintelligence Agent) then military, Army secret crypto clearance, 16 years working on surveillance satellite systems, then Department of Commerce.
The government must have more sets of my fingerprints then my monitor by now.
:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

So that chicken breast was good but the rosemary lost most of it’s flavor. Must be because it was a reheated grilled chicken.

The sage advice to reheating rosemary chicken is to add parsley slowly over thyme.

4 Likes

Congrats!!

Congrats!!

Also, there is a new update to Blizzard’s stance on the methods used for multiboxing (software & hardware). They seem to be cracking down on both methods now.

Link: Policy Update for Input Broadcasting - May 2021

3 Likes

That’s going to be a fun slog through General.

3 Likes

Coupled with the Q1 report from Acti-Blizz. Put in a blender and blend.

I went there. It’s a scary place.

2 Likes

Nevermind, must learn to get all the way caught up before posting. :wink:

Retail sucks so bloody insane atm.

1 Like

Man woke up this morning feeling like I had been hit by a train. I am exhausted.

2 more days, possibly one a double shift til I am off.

I think I can I think I can I think I can.

Who’s awake, Horde, and wants to come kill a Bunny?

Technically, I’m awake. But I can’t come out and play.

Working stinks.

Sadly I am both awake and Horde. And I would come kill a bunny.

But I am at work. Bleh

1 Like

Woot woot getting my COVID shot today!!!

9 Likes

I got my second vaccine shot this Tuesday. Spent yesterday feeling terrible. I almost blacked out once when I took a trip to the kitchen for some water. I am feeling much better today. Just a bit tired.

My dad finally got his first vaccine dose. The doctor’s office was supposed to contact him as he is 75 but they did not because he’s not signed up for their online thing. He actually had to go to the office to make an appointment as they refused to do so over the phone.

7 Likes

Dose 2 successfully administered. Standby for potential mutation.

7 Likes

Had you brought the most sacred and holy hand grenade?

2 Likes

Four of five housemates have received their first doses; the fifth ‘doesn’t believe in it,’ whatever that means. Only one is experiencing any issues (he got his first dose Tuesday afternoon), and it’s even odds that he’s just using it as an excuse to get out of work.

4 Likes