[CS Lounge] Holidays in Shadowland

New pet this year from Shaking Pet Carrier.

Edit:
Ew! 1/1 and it’s not cagable.

:expressionless:

My settlers in Fallout 4 seems to of inherited the “Fiddler on the roof” bug somehow.

This is like the 3rd settlement I’ve ported into where some random settler is just on the roof somehow.

i’m suddenly hearing some wino screaming “Hey ma! Git off the dang roof!” and it made me chuckle a bit. :laughing:

sets out a Christmas breakfast buffet for the loungers

that would make the most sense. i’m assuming the presents on Classic will be available after daily reset, though if i have time, i’ll check Standard as well.

feels like a deal breaker to me. i may actually skip this years Winter Veil. i’m not playing Standard all that much, because i want to hit at least 50ish for dungeons, let alone 60 for potential raids…but also to prep just in case “something” happens at a certain “landmark” in a “ruined landscape”.

It snowed last night. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We have about an inch on the ground and the lake effect machine just kicked in. We’re getting snow showers! It now looks like Christmas. :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow: :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Log in to one character to get it and the wreath toy. I’ve gotten them both on characters under level 20.

i got up early this morning and seen sylvanas burning all the presence :frowning:

1 Like

I found this meme last year.
https://i.redd.it/0zt9sls5qzy31.jpg

6 Likes

I got my husband a raspberry pi400 for Christmas. He is in seventh heaven playing around with it. It looks like a mini keyboard but is is whole computer. It came with a teeny tiny red mouse. It’s cute. I also got him some lounge clothes. Since he works from home why not be comfy.

He got me a pair of gold Skechers, oh and a new countertop and sink. Santa was good this year.

Gonna put the rib roast in the oven soon. Yummy!

4 Likes

How about…Keep Mum Up All Night Miss Moo.

3 Likes

it’s 14°C ( 57.2°F) here today, with a bit of a breeze (39 km/h or ~24.25 m/h). Definitely not a white Christmas.

We had bare grass yesterday and now we have a LOT of snow. Had to get the snow blower out and running and even it had some struggles :cold_face:

The presents just popped up under the tree for me at 10 am Pacific.

2 Likes

merry xmas all.

4 Likes

I would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays, both SFAs and players alike. I especially would like to thank Orlyia and Vrakthris for being accessible today during the holiday season. I know it’s a job to the two of you, but I want you both to know it is absolutely appreciated.

8 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone.

4 Likes

:christmas_tree:Frohe Weihnachten!:christmas_tree:

5 Likes

It smells so good in here. I’m glad I don’t have a dog. Our old dog Barkley used to love it when we had a rib roast. We would give her the bones to gnaw on. She would go crazy when she smelled beef roasting.

1 Like

In the event anyone is looking at the new m1 macs, and plays as 4k, I did some benching.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quick-m1-mac-mini-vs-2012egpu-benchmarks/796697

I am sooo in the mood for jello cups and iced tea.

Where have you hidden the camera?! I am SO tired…

1 Like