[CS Lounge] Holidays in Shadowland

We went from the middle 50’s to 27 in an hour. All the rain that fell froze over. If the Great Lakes snow machine kicks in, we may get a dusting of the white stuff. It doesn’t look promising.

Oh. Happy Holidays to everyone! :snowman_with_snow:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of those in upside down land.

5 Likes

fixed it for ya. :grin:

puts out various sweets, baked goods, hot and cold drinks and lights a fire in the fireplace

best we can do now, is just unwind, relax and take things easy. got a feast for tomorrow, Greatfather Winter will leave us presents, and i’ll be busy working on my Classic characters, trying to get them up to level.

3 Likes

Mery xmas all did someone forget to tell mother natuure its winter not +6

1 Like

RUnning out the door
https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/131976464_10100353222741916_5561949773195560317_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=rZNQcsNGTwsAX9maCFb&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=e0069354e6d8a73a0776123d78db0a95&oe=600A029D

7 Likes

That’s funny. I like it. Gonna use it. Also, I gleefully told about Olive, the other reindeer.

Been a day for me. Tried to find the kiddo a bike. Like NOBODY has any in stock. What the what, why is it suddenly so busy and nothing is in stock? Joking aside, I was actually kind of surprised by the bikes being out of stock. I work tomorrow, so we did presents today. By presents I mean kiddo got his new fish tank, was told about he is GOING to get a bike, and told I am going to buy Miles Morales for the PS4. Currently they are both playing Smash Bros cuz I just bought them Sepheroth.

Wife…can still say that with the loosest terms possible right got cash from me. I got squadooch. Which is par for the course for my birthday and Christmas. Kind of annoying really, but hey. Whatevs right?

Hope everyone not at Disneylands Tomorrow Land is having a stellar eve, and those that are in Tomorrow Land are having a splendid day.

Got comments at Wally World today about my hoodie. Made me smile. Too bad the cute girl could not see it due to my mask, but made me smile nonetheless.

4 Likes

I feel ya. Xmas, I’m at least almost guaranteed to get a movie collection (a tradition that started when they saw how excited I was when they got me the 007 box set). For my birthday, I get text messages. For Fathers’ Day, I get a card (maybe) and promises of dinner at my favorite restaurant that never actually pan out.

I’ve been ambivalent about Christmas for quite a few years. Thought maybe this year would be better, if only to try to put a bright, cheerful bow on what is generally accepted to have been a real downer of a year. My ambitions and good intentions didn’t quite pan out.

4 Likes

The sad thing is I was expecting it for both my birthday and Christmas. It was already a foregone conclusion.

I curse you with a plague of zombies folowed by a alien invasion folowed by peace on earth by alien enslavement.

i’m just done with today…

crawls into the pillowfort and curls up

2 Likes

Built the fort bigger and offers butterbeer and offeres a virtual spot to everyone…

My mom in the central part of the state was getting snow today. And apparently we got a little last night - it sure was cold enough, but anything we would have gotten blew away.

Snuggling in for a long winter’s night.

Working tomorrow for my boss. He gets Christmas with his family and I get holiday pay. He will have to cover my Monday shift as well to keep the hours straight.

I don’t remember. What time do the presents in-game become active?

If I remember correctly it has been around 10am Pacific or a little later.

I think it was noon PST.

Pretty sure it’s noon, Pacific Time as well if I remember correctly. Hoping for some cool gift this year from Blizzard. :smiley:

1 Like

Ok well, the initial shenanigans will have worn down a bit by the time I get off of work.

Perhaps it is. I was just basing my time on the Forums posts I was able to find for the last few years. All of them mentioned 10 am Pacific. I know that is usually when most holiday events start on the calendar.

So now that 2020 is nearly done. Are we ready for the craziness that will be HyperBug 2021?

I think I should order a pack of chocolates from one of these catalogues and send it down.

1 Like

I thought it was at daily reset. I don’t remember having to wait until 4pm local time to open them.