[CS Lounge] Holidays in Shadowland

merry xmas all.

4 Likes

I would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays, both SFAs and players alike. I especially would like to thank Orlyia and Vrakthris for being accessible today during the holiday season. I know it’s a job to the two of you, but I want you both to know it is absolutely appreciated.

8 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone.

4 Likes

:christmas_tree:Frohe Weihnachten!:christmas_tree:

5 Likes

It smells so good in here. I’m glad I don’t have a dog. Our old dog Barkley used to love it when we had a rib roast. We would give her the bones to gnaw on. She would go crazy when she smelled beef roasting.

1 Like

In the event anyone is looking at the new m1 macs, and plays as 4k, I did some benching.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quick-m1-mac-mini-vs-2012egpu-benchmarks/796697

I am sooo in the mood for jello cups and iced tea.

Where have you hidden the camera?! I am SO tired…

1 Like

Onyx spent nearly the whole time the ham was in the oven sniffing around the kitchen or just laying in the middle of the floor.

You should ask my Minions.

Oh and btw…told you so.

2 Likes

FTFY​​​​​​

2 Likes

Actually, that sounds amazing atm lol.

Grandma bought Christmas dinner from a local diner for us.

It was mediocre. At best. Ham was just ham. No nothing. Nothing seasoned.

That’s OK i was off work in time to fix this. A little doctoring on the Mash and veg. A little orange juice brown sugar glaze for the ham. I got this.

5 Likes

Meh
Needs more deep fried turkey!

Work day over. Groceries in the house. I should be sitting back relaxing, and yet something feels…off to me. Dunno.

Breakfast for dinner tonight. Some chocolate chip caramel pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns. Just sounded like a great idea honestly.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie. A little annoyed that I cannot broadcast my Twitch to my Chromecast for the niner game right now. I don’t want to sit at my computer and watch it lol.

And yet here I am.

1 Like

ran SM-Library on Classic, and after beating a Scarlet Diviner, his head ended up in the floor…which makes him a “blockhead”, which MEANS Charlie Brown joined the Scarlet Crusade and FINALLY grew hair!

Its a Festivus Miracle, Charlie Brown! (coming next Christmas season!)

for some reason my guild on Classic was talking about Murlocs, and i suddenly pictured a Murloc version of Matlock, and heard a Murloc growling to the tune of his theme, and it amused me greatly…and now i want to see a Murloc version of Matlock. :laughing:

1 Like

AWW ordered some take out from a restuaraunt and got a realy nice free glass coaster from them had to call them to make sure it wasnt a mistake turns out it wasnt.

3 Likes

Agreed! I <3 my turkey dinner at Christmas time along with Thanksgiving. Going to have some more here soon after my guild raid ends. :slight_smile:

I’ll be glad when this year is over. My panic attacks are in overdrive for the past few months. ~sighs~

Had a relative and a relative of a relative die in the same weekend this month. Been a hard one on the extended family. :frowning_face:

5 Likes

My condolences on your loss.

<< – HUGS – >>

2 Likes