(CS LOUNGE):Happy Halloween

Still there, unconnected. For now?

Iā€™m not sure. The only other forum Iā€™ve posted in a couple times is HotS and I donā€™t see any option there either.

Yay, updated forums.

I was trying that, but even on my own profile (where I know Iā€™m not hiding), I only get the forum profile stuff if I click the avatar, the name, or the guild.

Seems to only work on some profiles. Your profile doesnā€™t show for me, but Regā€™s does. Weird!

Thatā€™s odd. It seems like on some the option appears to View Profile. On others, it doesnā€™t. On my posts, I donā€™t see the option to View Profile, and I donā€™t have Public Profile and Presence hidden.

Ah, I wonder if itā€™s related to having an inactive account. Weird to be unable to go even to my own.

Ah, good point! I havenā€™t thought of that.

Although, I have an active account and I canā€™t see View Profile on my own posts.

Edit: It could be related to when the character was active rather than the account.

1 Like

Hmmm, thatā€™s possible. I did log in on various characters during the welcome back weekend - which is only a few months ago. AHA, I think this might be it. Isangrel above has the View Profile option, so itā€™s clearly character-specific rather than account.

EDIT: And oooooooh, I like the Ctrl+F find within the thread.

Yay! Team work! :smile:

1 Like

The problem is that I changed realms and my name was taken. I also canā€™t seem to switch posting characters right now, but oh well. Probably clear up by tomorrow.

Click your picture at top right of screen and you can switch charactets

Or even your character

Do you see the character list when you click on your character portrait in the upper right corner, but you just canā€™t select one?

Hmm I thought post counts were supposed to be account wide now

Oh hey, it works now. Yeet!

For the first hour or so after the forums went live, I was just getting endless loading when I tried.

1 Like

It appears to be character specific now. Achievements are still showing for the entire account.

And we are back. This will take some getting used to for sure.

Anyone else having fun with Cowboy Simulator 2018? Canā€™t wait to dig back in this weekend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Testing a post as Perlā€¦maybe?

4 Likes