[CS LOUNGE] Great Movie Quotes

Go ahead make my day

6 Likes

Wow, don’t think I’ve ever been 3rd to post in a Lounge!

Anyway, trying to start an Alliance guild is hard! Created a Horde guild and got people pretty quickly. Not so with Alliance. I’ll keep trying though!

Tacos for Dinner!!!

3 Likes

Most Excellent, Mr. Anderson

7 Likes

This is probably my most favorite movie quote.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Same. My Galaxy S10+ is paid off, and according to Verizon yesterday, they’d give my $650 credit to trade it in for an S21 Ultra. I left it sitting in the cart all day while I pondered, then when I decided to pull the trigger, I saw something on the website about $800 trade-in. Like you, I’m thinking that would be to add another line of service. I was literally just getting online to do more research.

I’ve just been on the fence about whether it’s worth the upgrade to ‘5G’, since true 5G is only available in small pockets of large metropolitan areas; everywhere else, I get the impression it’s essentially souped up 4G. Both my kids have 5G phones and say the difference is noticeable, but actually connecting to ‘5G Nationwide’ is a crap shoot; my son gets it in front of his apartment building and in the underground garage, but not in his apartment proper.

Edit - Yep, $1000 credit toward the phone with a new line, and the $650 offer expired yesterday. Now it’s $440.

2nd edit - I got the $650 deal after all. New phone ordered.

5 Likes

Luke Skywalker : We’ll never get it out now!
Yoda : So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?
Luke Skywalker : Master, moving stones around is one thing. This is totally different.
Yoda : No! No different! Only different in your mind. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Luke Skywalker : Alright, I’ll give it a try.
Yoda : No! Try not! Do, or do not. There is no try.

4 Likes

https://www.tiktok.com/@highenquiries/video/7037507407366360326

Go home Tiktok your drunk.

1 Like

These quotes bring me so much joy.

1 Like

Translation: “These quotes”
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I know not of what you speak. Thats what i get for posting while i am cooking lol

Got my booster yeaterday. Sore arm this morni g but dont feel like crap like last time so yay me.

I may have already shared this. Honestly don’t remember.

5 Likes

“can i refill your eggnog for ya? get ya something to eat? drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?”
“no thanks Clark, i’m good.”

5 Likes

“Some people live a lifetime in a minute.”

3 Likes

One of my favorite holiday movies man.

3 Likes

“Grace? She passed away thirty years ago.”
“They want you to say Grace. The BLESSING!”
“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”

3 Likes

And I read it in their voices to boot.

He said to blaithe

LIAR. LIAAARRRRRRR

Shut up witch

Im not a witch Im your wife

1 Like

adds blue stamp

Good morning, happy Legion Timewalking :partying_face:

5 Likes

I am trying. Wanted to buy the new gear on some alts. Sadly, they have to be level 60 to buy any from the TW vendor.

But got the new mount and toy and some xmog on my level 60s. Guess I need to push hard this week to get the appearances for the alts.

2 Likes

Why do so many towns name themselves after their water towers?

4 Likes

My husband came home from Costco with a bottle of eggnog wine. :eyes: It was awesome.

2 Likes