[CS Lounge]: Drunk dwarves, and flailing Night Elves? Just another weekday

That’s because you went to General. You got ideas…

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

3 Likes

When I saw the first trailer it looked interesting, then Sarah Connor and I’ve been waiting for it to come out ever since. :smiley:

3 Likes

I got my Christmas present from my dad early this year. A new winter coat. Complete with a hood for those snowy/rainy winter days. And I was pleasantly surprised that I wear a smaller size than I thought.

I started a Zandalari mage a few nights ago and I already got her to 40 something yesterday morning. I seem to really enjoy leveling as an arcane mage. Portals and free food. Not a fan of how fast they go out of mana in dungeons, though. I may need to switch specs for dungeons. And, yes, I have a problem sticking with alts. I’m all over the place.

4 Likes

You can convince him to take you to the Checkers in Vegas.

I have to redo the rep grind for the bees on my scribe. No ones selling the glyph of dire bees. I must have that.

Is anyone else having some threads show an exclamation mark instead of a lock in the Chrome address bar?

I have lots of alts, no problem.

I know what you mean though. So many alts, which one to use? Which spec to do this time?

I’ve forced myself to level an mage alt Arcane and one Fire. A couple times I still had to switch to Frost to do a mob/quest. I just prefer Frost because Minion.

i burn through mana on my Ret Paly, but that’s in Classic and it’s a whole different story there.

eh, i have trouble sticking to alts too…but again…that’s in Classic…another story…i’ll just…i’ll stop now. ._.

Man I am tired. A bunch of running around for grandma this morning. But that is ok, I would do anything for that woman.

Upside, our theater tickets came in. My wife and probably a friend get to go see Miss Saigon, then her and the kiddo get to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Frozen, and I forget the other one. He is going to LOVE it.

Just relaxing watching NCIS New Orleans right now until lil boogerface goes to bed, then keys…Got a 4th timed at 15 earlier, need 6 more baby, and that rank 4, and FoS will be MINE!!!

I hope they enjoy this one. My sister’s review was that it wasn’t even close to as good as it could have been, but she grew up doing theater so her standards are miles high.

1 Like

I just got my tickets for Dear Evan Hansen in January! Been looking forward to that since it hit Broadway.

2 Likes

Welp I love classic too much that I’m quitting :joy:. I noticed I was getting way close to being late for work almost daily, like 30 seconds-2 mins to spare because I’d stay up too late trying to squeeze a level out.

Kinda bummed that I’ll be missing out on the journey, but it’s for my own good haha. I also been lacking in reading a book for my class which is due a day before Halloween >.> I just got a email reminder from my teacher that I’m suppose to be finishing up LOL! It’s not too long, I could definitely squeeze it out by this weekend.

1 Like

We have Blue Man Group and Stomp tickets as well. I am really looking forward to those two

1 Like

I’m wiped…

This morning I installed a new toilet at my sisters help with the help of my nephews. Right after I got finished with that, I got shanghaied into driving to South Austin to pick up some metal fences for a friend of mine. Started the day at 8:30 and got finished with everything by 6:00pm.

tried to run Gnomregan in Classic tonight…not a good idea at all.

being lvl 27 and a ret paladin is the worst choice for that dungeon, and those dark irons and their bombs can go jump in Blackrock Mountain.

i’d say something else about quests…but i won’t…because i’m tired, i’m feeling down and need sleep…or something, and that’s a problem, because i had a power nap this afternoon, so i’m likely up for the duration of the night now. >_<

/crawls into pillow fort, and curls up under a blanket

1 Like

Noice! I’m seeing dream theater next week! ;D haha thought of you my metal brethren when I got the tickets. I feel like I seen the blue men, but I must’ve been young. Could be totally wrong tho, surprised they’re still going!

1 Like

Pull me under, pull me under…

Dream Theater is good stuff. Kindnof jelly bud. Have fun

1 Like

Boo! I checked and the glyph I want is a drop from the bee event. Can’t purchase it. Ugh.

1 Like

I have only twice played later than I planned in WOW Classic, and I’m pouring serious hours in. What I’m having more trouble with is my sister-in-law who lives in Chicago and works from home as a contract travel agent, because she’ll text me in Discord mid-day wanting a play partner … while I’m still on the clock working.

Her husband, one of my brothers, is a pilot, so he plays on a wildly fluctuating schedule, and does have a bit more addictive personality for gaming. (We keep him off Retail, because he gets obsessed with logging in to do daily chores.) They play together when they can, but she doesn’t really like playing alone.

The brother I live with actually won’t play because he knows he’d have trouble with it. Sadly, I got him hooked on a Chinese moe game (he saw me playing it in Steam) and he is constantly staying up way too late, well after I go to bed. He leaves for work three hours before I even get up, so his sleep is suffering.

4 Likes