[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

Thank you. She’s always by my side when I’m not working. I’m looking at her now. She’s right by my feet. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If Math ap Mathonwy says to buy pie today, I’m buying pie.
Don’t mess with Math.

1 Like

Our last family dog was a stray. The vet thinks that he was a German Shepard / Golden Retriever mix.
Mom adores puppies of both breeds. Can’t show her this or she’ll cry.

One card left.

3 Likes

3.14% of sailors are πrates

2 Likes

Annnnnd done. No more bags though. I’m ok with it. I need to nap.

4 Likes

One more card to go.

I have the bag on two characters. I hope to have it on my primary characters.

I got the pet on my EU account during maintenance on Tuesday.

3 Likes

Sigh … I have been doing alts on NA & my EU Hunter alt (who just got pet) at the same time. I minimize the windows and try my best to click back and forth as best I can. Unfortunately, someone always ends up dead - but at least they get the tag in first.

The issue I’m having though is doing so is wiping my macros on my NA license. Seems to happen every time I have both licenses running at same time.

Back to doing a copy/paste of my macro backup file.

Okay, just did both licenses again BUT this time I opened the EU one first and then opened NA. That seems (at least so far) to have kept my NA macros intact. I really don’t use any on Kirste (EU) so hopefully will be fine if I keep doing it this way.

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I received all the cards needed to get the achievement. I looked at my achievement tab, and there it was. I wasn’t paying attention to the cards, which was unexpected.

At 6:00 p.m. EST, I was in Stormwind on my Paladin and received the tabard. I need the bag, hat, and belt. I typically don’t get into the in-game celebrations; however, I’ve found this an excellent way to have some downtime while I’m in the house, so I’ve been popping in when I can. It’s also nice to see a lot of people working together.

I hope everyone who participates gets what they want. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I still need the hat and of course the bag on as many characters as I can get it.

Not counting whatever cards I have left to collect.

5 Likes

I must say I’ve been enjoying this distraction. I talked about it so much that even my daughter hopped on after her classes were finished today. Sometimes, it’s hard to believe I’ve played the game off and on for so long. I started when she was around four years old, and now she’s 20 and in college. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Bazinga off early now to wait for a ride.

3 Likes

I’ve got everything on my NA account now. Just working on bags for alts. Back to trying on my EU account.

3 Likes

I e yet to do anything other the play a game juat havent been able to coordinate my timing with beginig of the hour.

3 Likes

The event outside ORG keeps spawning extra portals every so often. Sadly, they aren’t dropping bags. /grumble

I just want to get the transmogs on my EU alt so she can have a few more mog choices at least.

Also, that Stone of the Hearth toy would be nice.

4 Likes

Circle disk would be cool another mount to add to my endless mounts too many way to many and the blazing drakes still eludes me.

2 Likes

The one in Stormwind occasionally spawned extra portals.

It’s time for me to make my dog food for the next few weeks.

3 Likes

Not sure what ill be doing for supper wor wonton soup sounds good. Where do the portals spawn outside sw and org or somewhere specific.

2 Likes

SW is at the harbor. Durotar is near the air ship to Dragon Isles.

5 Likes

Good to know i have sun mon so that should help so much to do so little time.

2 Likes

thanks dad

6 Likes