[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

You can always apeal it.

OMG I’ve done this, too! LOL

My mother in law has this on her fridge:

I came, I saw, I forgot what I was doing, retraced my steps, got distracted on my way back, I have no idea what’s going on
 and now I have to pee.

14 Likes

Not that I’ve done this, but at least it’s not spending 15 min to look for the glasses that are currently on your face.

7 Likes

good gravy
 having an anxiety attack for no reason. Had sorta 50/50 week. Some good, some bad.

2 Likes

I honestly would prefer to have this then having glasses you have on day in and day out then one day they ‘suddenly’ disappear when you notice they’re gone. Took me a good while before I’ve found them again.

1 Like

/hugs

Have seen others suggesting some breathing exercises or watching soothing videos.

Here are some links if you want to see if they could help.

1. https://imgur.com/gallery/DoyxI

2. https://imgur.com/gallery/A5IEb

2 Likes

I hear memory insoles for shoes help unless u forget to put them in tho from reading the last 5 post you all probably would forget where you put them lol.

Hmmm waiter there appears to be a cube in my soup.

We are the borg resistance is futile u will enjoy this soup or the cube will multiply.

That’s me every time I open a browser.

2 Likes

How many Goblins does it take to change a light bulb?
No one knows, as all that was left was a crater.

7 Likes

So, wait, is there any way to check and see what has caused the Trust Level 3 to drop off ourselves, or do we just have to annoy the Forum Mods to double check for us?

Last October you received a silence, Gemtarn.

That stops progress in levels for 6 months.

5 Likes

I lost my TR3 over night
 no idea on this one.
I show up almost everyday. I think I missed yesterday.
Maybe something is wrong with the system?

Did you happened to had battle net bata on the forums before? If so, they fixed a bug where there was permanent level 3 on folks accounts.

I did, but I had TR3 before that.

• 1.4k days visited

• 41d read time

• 9h recent read time

• 17.1k topics viewed

• 528k posts read

• 19.0k given

• 8.0k received

• 57 topics created

• 4.2k posts created

• 2 solutions

I got a question, why the 6 months wait from forum punishment to re-earn.

Only asking because I do honestly think 6 months is a bit long to wait.

3 Likes

Originally it was set to never allow TL3 again. The change to a 6-month cooldown was an improvement to the original setup :wink:

Just out of curiosity (and you don’t have to share this), but have you received any forum actions in the past 6-months? If so, you’ll need to wait for them to decay.

Otherwise, try logging out and back in again to see if it clears. Otherwise, you might just need to settle into a nice long mega-thread and do some ‘reading’ :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah, that is true. I dunno, I just feel like 6 months is still a long time to wait before can earn it again. But I dunno, I wish it was 3 months instead of 6 months.

1 Like

To be frank, it’d be a slippery slope with this kind of idea: Three months is too long, it should be a month, which turn into a month is too long and should be a week, a week is too long it should be a day.

Trying to cute down on the punishment would make it rather moot it’s in the first place. Trying to pick one own punishment make it rather a kangaroo court.

1 Like